Peracetic Acid Measurement
Peracetic acid is used mainly in the food and beverage industries but also in the cosmetic sector, pharmaceutical industry and medical sciences for disinfection purposes. Continuous measurement and control of peracetic acid is required when there are high requirements to disinfection and quality assurance.
- CIP (Cleaning in Place)
- Beverage bottling
Compared to the sensor in the predecessor system Perox PES, the sensor Type PAA 1-mA can be operated with the D1Ca controller. Commissioning and maintenance have been facilitated substantially.
Our program offers the following advantages:
- Precise and reliable realtime measurement
- Use of the sensor technology with presence of anionic and cationic tensides
- Easy modular process integration of all sensors necessary for the entire solution via suitable fittings
- Control devices (Type D1C) with staged capacities adjusted to the requirements
- For frequently-arising tasks: complete standardized measuring and metering stations as plug&play modules with optimally inter-adjusted components.