pH value Measurement
The pH value describes the acidity or alkalinity of a medium and thus constitutes one of the most important chemical variables. The online pH value measurement and the pH value adjustment are used at various process stages in water treatment, the industrial production and at quality controls for fluids.
Online pH value measurement and pH value adjustment require these to be effected as exactly, promptly and reliably at high availability of the measuring values either for inspection, control or regulation of chemical processes.
Our Program offers the following Advantages:
- 14 types of pH electrodes, partly in different versions (electric connection, installation length, cable length)
- Fittings for simple installation into bypasses, containers, pipings, a changeover fitting allows replacement without breaking the process
- Measuring transmitter with display/control for direct forward to a programmable logic controller (PLC) and without display/control
- Control devices with staged capacities
- Integration of the control circuits into Bus systems (PROFIBUS®-DP, CANopen-Bus)
- Easy calibration with buffer solutions available as accessories
- For frequently arising tasks: complete standardized measuring and metering stations as plug&play modules with optimally inter-adjusted components