ProMinent new product: Sensor Bypass Armature Modular BAMa
Treatment of drinking water, water for pool & wellness to industrial water.
Up to 9 functional modules can be freely configured in a single armature.
Simple operation without tools
New bypass armature for sensors in water treatment
From drinking water, water for pool & wellness to industrial water.
Special bypass armatures are available for integrating sensors into water treatment. They are used to accommodate potentiometric, amperometric and conductivity sensors and ensure optimum operating conditions during measurement.
The new Modular Bypass Armature BAMa accommodates all ProMinent sensors for water treatment. It is simply installed in a bypass of the main process line. Important applications are drinking water, water for pool & wellness as well as industrial water such as cooling water and treated waste water.
The advantages of the Modular Bypass Armature BAMa:
- Easy handling and cleaning: The modules of the armature and the sensors can be removed and replaced without tools. All parts are therefore very easy to clean.
- Low water consumption : Flow-dependent sensors are optimally flowed to, so that water consumption can be reduced to 5 l/h under ideal measuring conditions.
- Suitable for solids-laden water: The sample-carrying components are designed so that suspensions with a solids content of up to 10 % and particles up to 1 mm in diameter can be conveyed through the armature.
- Robust material : The material is resistant to chemicals and can withstand temperatures of up to 70° Celsius and an operating pressure of up to 7 bar (at 20° Celsius).
- High safety: Changing process conditions can interfere with reliable measurement.
The BAMa offers numerous options for setting the optimum measuring conditions, such as integrated filters, dosing modules for sample water conditioning, flow limiters or vent valves.
The new armature is available from ProMinent since the third quarter of 2022.
»Please send us your request! We will contact you shortly.«