The perfect system solution for the beverage industry
The ozone system OZONFILT Compact OMVb has a modular design mounted on a stainless steel frame.
A sufficient quantity and constant concentration of ozonised water is produced in the system's contact and outgassing tank. From there, it is fed back to where it is needed. The required ozone concentration has variable settings and is continuously controlled and held constant by a measuring and control circuit. Depending on the application, the ozonised water is pumped by system pressure or with one or more discharge pumps to where it is needed.
With the removal and replenishment of water in the storage tank, undissolved ozone is safely routed outside via a residual Describes the ability of a substance to have a long-term effect and ... more in the glossary ozone gas destructor. No ozone will escape into the ambient air in normal operation.
- Excellent process reliability through the use of a pre-assembled, complete ozone treatment stage with perfectly coordinated components.
- Fully piped and wired system on a stainless steel frame for plug-and-play connection.
- Modular construction, yet nevertheless can be customised.
- Compression-proof ozone generator built in compliance with DIN 19627.
- Destruction of residual ozone gas for the removal of traces of ozone gas.
- Room air monitoring for traces of ozone gas via a gas detector with a sensor with long-term stability.