Bypass Fittings for Sensors
Suitable bypass fittings are available for special integration into the process. They are used to accommodate potentiometric and amperometric sensors as well as conductivity sensors and ensure optimal operating conditions for your measurement.
Bypass Sensor Armature BAMa
Up to 9 function modules can be freely configured in one fitting. Can be used with minimal water consumption of only 5 l/h with temperatures up to 70 °C and pressures up to 7 bar.
Versatile configurable bypass fitting for the installation of the most diverse water treatment sensors with designs optimised for adaptation to very different applications. Uniquely simple manual operation and ultra-easy access and ease of cleaning of all fitting components. A wide range of options for sample water treatment and versatile incorporation into the process. more
- Saving of water consumption to 5 l/h in the special version for e.g. drinking water and other applications with the need to minimize operating costs
- Max. Operating pressure up to 7 bar (at 20 °C) and maximum operating temperature up to 70 °C (at 3 bar), each in the version for higher temperature and pressure applications
- Particle mobility up to 1 mm diameter
- Self-cleaning sensor and removal of gas bubbles due to the optimised flow geometry
- Bayonet fittings for the fast and easy assembly / dismantling of sensors
- Quick and easy removal. Replacement of modules without tools and all parts requiring maintenance are very easy to clean