Measuring and control system DULCOMARIN 3
The measuring and control system DULCOMARIN 3 is your digital link to the technology of the future. It controls the entire range of swimming pools – from adventure pools to private pools. The system is operated using the large 7” touch display.
New features and functions – one big step for DULCOMARIN, one gigantic step for your pool system.
The measuring and control system DULCOMARIN 3 is a reliable system for the treatment of swimming pool water.
The intuitive menu guidance is also supported by videos and shows step-by-step calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary of the sensors.
It is operated using the system’s touch display. You can also operate the DULCOMARIN 3 remotely online. This connects you to your DULCOMARIN 3 using your smartphone or any other Internet-compatible end device (VNC app needed). You can therefore also control other features, lighting, circulating pumps and filter backwash. The system can be extended at any time to meet future requirements.
The circulation capacity of the pumps adapts to the water quality in Eco! operating mode. Chemicals are metered precisely depending on demand based on the measured values, reducing ongoing energy costs and saving chemicals.
The DULCOMARIN 3 Global Unit is the central element of the measuring and control system. All information relating to the individual pools and associated control circuits is collated here. Use the DULCOMARIN 3 Compact version for one filtration circuit, and the Global Unit, which can display up to 16 Local Units, for multi-pool systems with up to 16 filtration circuits. Networking is provided by the LAN-based cNet.
The DULCOMARIN 3 can be connected as standard via Modbus RTU and corresponding gateways to a PLC or building bus system.
- Energy- and cost-efficient control of your swimming pool
- The DULCOMARIN 3 can be accessed from any Internet-compatible device (VNC app needed)
- Simple calibration of the sensors with video support
- Status messages and alarms issued by e-mail
- View and assess the time-based curve of the measured values of all pools on the integrated screen plotter
- Simple, unrestricted LAN connection – like in your home network
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Regulation and control of the entire swimming pool
- Water parks
- Public swimming pools
- High-end private pool
- Measured variables: pH, ORP, free chlorine, total chlorine, combined chlorine and temperature
- Precision: 0.3% of the measuring range limit value
- Control characteristic: P/PI/PID control
- Digital inputs: 8 potential-free control inputs e.g. for measured water errors, pause control, parameter switch-over
- Modular slots: 4 to accommodate 2-channel I/O modules in each, selectable via identity code and retrofittable
- Pump relay (pulse frequency): 4
- Output relay: 3 potential-free changeover contacts, 3 changeover contacts supplied, voltage-switching
- All output relays can be replaced
- Signal current output: via 2-channel I/O modules 2 x 0/4-20 mA or 4 x 0/4-20 mA
- Interfaces: USB, LAN (Ethernet), Wi-Fi
- Supply voltage: 100 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz, optional 24 V DC
Downloads for Measuring and control system DULCOMARIN 3
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.