Flow Meter DulcoFlow®
For the measurement of pulsating volumetric flows within the range of 0.03 ml/stroke to 10 ml/stroke
The flow meter DulcoFlow® reliably measures pulsating flows in the range above 0.03 ml/stroke based on the ultrasound measuring principle. The flow meter achieves maximum chemical resistance, as all wetted parts are made of PVDF and PTFE.
Your reliable control unit: unobtrusively measures, monitors and detects faults.
The device works on the ultrasound measuring principle. It was developed specifically for measuring small pulsating volumetric flows. It is installed around 30 cm downstream of the metering pump, so that there is still sufficient pulsation in the flow. All liquids that conduct ultrasound waves can be measured.
- Maximum chemical resistance by the use of PVDF and PTFE
- No electrical conductivity of the medium is needed
- Measurement above stroke volumes of approx. 30 µl
- Detection of gas bubbles in the feed chemical
- No bottlenecks in the measuring tube. Media with small undissolved particles or with increased viscosity can be measured
- A 0/4 -20 mA current output and a frequency output are available for remote transmission of the measured values.
Field of application
- Measurement of the chemical consumption, for example in surface treatment.
- Guaranteed metering, for example in the paper industry.
- Measured value transmission and pump control by the central control system.
- Measurement of aggressive chemicals.
- Not suitable for liquids, which have minimal acoustic conductivity, e.g. sodium hydroxide (NaOH) with a concentration of greater than around approx. 20%.
- We recommend first testing the measurability with emulsions and suspensions.
- Media like chlorine dioxide liquids, which can penetrate through PVDF, can lead to shorter lifetime of the transducers.
- 2 LEDs for status display and stroke feedback
- 2-line graphic display
- 0/4-20 mA standard signal and 0 – 10 kHz frequency output for remote transmission of the measured value
- Compact, chemically-resistant plastic housing
- Measuring accuracy ± 2 % if the device has been calibrated to the chemical to be measured. Max. operating pressure 16 bar.
|Type||Type 05||Type 08|
|Max. operating pressure||16 bar||16 bar|
|Smallest measurable stroke volume||Approx. 0.03 ml/stroke pulsing||Approx. 0.05 ml/stroke pulsing|
|Contact output with individual stroke detection||Open collector, 1 contact per stroke||Open collector, 1 contact per stroke|
|Frequency output||Open collector, up to 10 kHz at maximum flow (parametrisable)||Open collector, up to 10 kHz at maximum flow (parametrisable)|
|Analogue output||Parametrisable, max. load 400 Ω||Parametrisable, max. load 400 Ω|
|for series||Beta® 1000 – 0413/0713, gamma/ X 1602 – 0414/0715, gamma/ XL 1608 – 1612||Beta® 1604 – 0420, gamma/ X 1604 – 0424, gamma/ XL 1020 – 0450, Sigma/ 1|
Downloads for Flow Meter DulcoFlow®
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.