Metering System DULCODOS Pool Comfort
For swimming pools with a circulation capacity of up to 225 m3/h
The chlorine metering system DULCODOS Pool Comfort is the convenient solution for pH adjustment and disinfection of swimming pools with liquid chlorine products. Remote access is possible via LAN interface.
Convenient and simple: crystal-clear water in private swimming pools.
Complete system DULCODOS Pool Comfort for pH adjustment and disinfection with liquid chlorine products. Peristaltic pumps of the product range DULCOFLEX, alpha type motor-driven metering pumps or beta type solenoid metering pumps are used, depending on demand and the circulation volume.
An integrated flocculant metering station (optional) ensures crystal-clear water.
Sensors, controllers and metering pumps form a unit with the chemical tanks, which can become operational without major installation work on your part.
The control device offers many convenient functions, such as recording measured values on an SD memory card or remote access via the integral WEB server A web server is a software application executed by the DULCOMARIN® II. more in the glossary and LAN interface (now also available with DULCONNEX as an option).
- Simple, quick assembly
- Simple, menu-driven operation
- Brilliant water quality
- Versatile monitoring functions
Field of application
- High-end private pool
- 2-channel controller (pH/ORP or pH/chlorine) or 3-channel controller (pH/ORP/chlorine) Splash Control Pro+ with measurement, control and metering functions for pH value and chlorine concentration, ready mounted on a wall panel
- Integrated flocculant metering station (optional)
- In-line probe housing with sample water monitoring, sample water filter and measuring probes for pH and chlorine content (DC2 for free chlorine, DC4 for free chlorine in the presence of isocyanuric acid stabiliser)
- Monitoring of the chemical supply
- Metering monitor to protect against over-metering
- Data logger with SD card
- Embedded web server with LAN interface (optional)
- Metering pumps alpha, DULCOFLEX or beta to control the pH and chlorine content, DULCOFLEX for flocculant metering (optional).
- Connector for point of injection: Injection valves with 1/2" screw-in thread
- Connectors for metering pumps/points of injection: PVC hose 12x6 mm
- Sample water connector: PVC hose 12x6 mm
- Digital pause input
- Alarm relay output
- Electrical connection: 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions with metering pumps alpha or beta and/or with "flocculant metering" option:
- 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for measuring technology
- 595 x 400 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for pumps
- Dimensions with metering pumps DULCOFLEX: 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 10 kg or 6 kg (without pumps)
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS Pool Comfort
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.