Metering System DULCODOS Pool Soft
For swimming pools with volumes up to 100 m3
Chlorine-free water treatment system for environmentally operated private pools. Safe water disinfection with active oxygen as a turnkey complete solution.
Convincing - chlorine-free water treatment with active oxygen in private swimming pools.
Complete system DULCODOS Pool Soft for pH adjustment and chlorine-free disinfection with active oxygen. To prevent any germs in the pool from building up resistance to active oxygen, it is not metered continuously, but injected at intervals controlled by a timer.
Peristaltic pumps of the product range DULCOFLEX, alpha type motor-driven metering pumps or beta type solenoid metering pumps are used, depending on demand and the circulation volume.
When selecting the metering pump and pump capacity, please consider the concentration of the hydrogen peroxide Due to its complete biodegradability, hydrogen peroxide is a disinfectant and oxidising agent ... more in the glossary used. The concentration of the commercial product has been reduced in Germany by the legislature from wi = 32.8% to wi = 11.8%. The metering time and metering pump size need to be selected correspondingly to be able to meter volumes larger by a factor of 2.8. Depending on the product used, the metering volume is approx. 1.5 l per 10 m³.
Sensors, controllers and metering pumps form a unit with the chemical tanks, which can become operational without major installation work on your part.
The control device offers many convenient functions, such as the recording of measured values (transfer via USB stick) or remote access via Wi-Fi and LAN interface.
- Simple, quick assembly
- Simple menu-based operation with colour touch display
- Constantly good water quality
- Versatile monitoring functions
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Private swimming pool
- DULCOPOOL Pro with measurement/control of the pH value and metering of active oxygen using an integrated timer function, mounted on a wall panel ready for use.
- In-line probe housing with sample water monitoring, sample water filter and sensor for pH value
- Monitoring of the chemical supply
- Metering monitor to protect against over-metering
- Data logger with USB interface
- Embedded web server with LAN interface
- Metering pumps alpha, DULCOFLEX or beta to control the pH value and active oxygen content.
- Sensors used – pH sensor PHES 112 SE (150702)
- Connector for point of injection: Injection valves with 1/2" screw-in thread
- Connectors for metering pumps/points of injection: PVC hose 12x6 mm
- Sample water connector: PVC hose 12x6 mm
- Digital pause input
- Alarm relay output
- Electrical connection: 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions with metering pumps alpha or beta:
- 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for measuring technology
- 595 x 400 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for pumps
- Dimensions with metering pumps DULCOFLEX: 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 10 kg or 6 kg (without pumps)
- Sensors used: Order no. 1051745 pH sensor PHES-112-SE SLg100
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS Pool Soft
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.