8 – 75 m3/h filtrate output
Ultrafiltration system Dulcoclean® UF reliably and safely uses membrane technology to remove turbidity, particles and microbiological contamination.
Pure, crystal-clear potable water at all times
The ultrafiltration Ultrafiltration is a membrane process which is increasingly used in water treatment to separate ... more in the glossary system Dulcoclean® UF is used in water treatment to separate the finest particles and turbidity. The membranes provides a sterile barrier, so that bacteria, parasites and viruses are safely removed from the water – even with fluctuating water quality, as can occur after heavy rainfall. The quality of the filtrate remains consistently good! In potable water treatment, the filtration process is ideally used before final disinfection.
In regular cycles, back washes are performed to prevent blockages in the modules. Cleaning is supported by the addition of chemicals, where necessary, and adapted to the raw water quality present.
- Very high retention rates for bacteria and viruses (based on MS2 phages) of 99.999% and/or 99.99%
- Minimal consumption of energy and water by economical dead-end operation
- Maximum operational reliability due to fully automated system control with PLC and data storage and by user-friendly touch panel with clear process visualisation
- All relevant events are recorded electronically for system optimisation and can be easily evaluated.
- Constant filtrate output and efficient back flushing by speed-controlled filtration and backwash pumps
- Complete solutions with perfectly coordinated pre- and post-treatment and waste water treatment
Field of application
- Municipal potable water treatment: Potable water is produced from surface, spring or well water.
- Food and beverage industry: Improved water quality.
- Desalination: Pre-treatment for downstream desalination plants (RO, NF or ion exchange)
- Compact design can be installed in existing plant rooms or in a container
- Fitted with extremely resistant and shatter-proof PES ultrafiltration membranes
Dulcoclean® ultrafiltration systems are suitable for use with the following water values in the feed:
|pH range||3.0 … 12.0|
|Free chlorine||< 1.2 mg/l|
|Turbidity||0.5 ... 30 NTU|
|DOC||0.5 ... 12 mg/l|
|Suspended solids||50 mg/l|
Deviating values influence the performance data and require a separate design of the system. Please contact our experts.
|Dulcoclean® type||Filtration capacity* at 15 °C||Approx. backwash water per rinse||Raw/rinsing water connector||Approx. dimensions LxWxH [mm]|
|UF 2||8 - 15||0.34||1 1/2 "/2 "||1,200 x 920 x 2,100|
|UF 3||12 - 22.5||0.51||2 "/DN 65||1,600 x 920 x 2,100|
|UF 4||16 - 30||0.68||2 "/DN 80||1,600 x 920 x 2,100|
|UF 6||24 - 45||1.02||DN 65/DN 80||2,000 x 920 x 2,100|
|UF 8||32 - 60||1.36||DN 80/DN 100||2,400 x 920 x 2,100|
|UF 10||40 - 75||1.70||DN 100/DN 125||2,800 x 920 x 2,100|
* Filtrate performance depends on the water quality
Systems with filtration capacity of more than 18 m3/h are designed on a project basis. Offers are available on request. Please contact us.
Optionally available are a fully automatic neutralisation system for the treatment of acid and alkaline backwash water, an integrity test as well as customised data logging.
Downloads for Ultrafiltration System Dulcoclean® UF
load more of