Capacity range 150 – 1,500 ml/h, 60 – 20 bar
The precision plunger metering pump mikro delta® meters reliably, ultra-accurately and constantly in the microlitre range – one of the latest generation of solenoid-driven metering pumps. Higher pressures can be achieved thanks to half the stroke length and double the stroke rate compared to the previous model.
Continuous and highly precise metering in the micro-litre range with the latest generation of pumps.
The mikro delta® delivers the same litre outputs as its predecessor model. It does this at half stroke length and double stroke rate. This enables higher pressures to be provided. Double ball valves and an integrated back pressure valve A back pressure valve has the role of generating a defined stable operating pressure for a metering pump ... more in the glossary guarantee highly precise and pressure-independent metering in the 0 - 60 bar range. The capacity ranges from 1-250 µl/stroke or 0.001 - 1500 ml/h.
- Ideally suited for continuous micro-metering from approx. 0.2 l/h
- Adaptation to existing signal transducers by external control via potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down
- External control via 0/4 – 20 mA standard signal with adjustable assignment of signal value to stroke rate
- Organise work processes conveniently with the optional process timer - the alternative to timers or PLC
- Optional PROFIBUS® interface for connection to process control systems
- Virtually wear-free solenoid drive: Overload-proof and cost-effective
Field of application
For continuous micro-metering in laboratories and in manufacturing for the addition of very small quantities of liquid.
- Adjustment of the capacity directly in ml/h
- External control via potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down to adapt to existing signal transducers of 99:1 to 1:99
- Batch operation with max. 65,536 strokes/start impulse
- External control via 0/4-20 mA standard signal with adjustable assignment of signal value to stroke rate
- Stroke rate adjustment in 1 stroke/hour steps of 0-6.000 strokes/h or 100 strokes/min
- Stroke length continuously adjustable between 0-100% (recommended 4-100%)
- Connector for 2-stage level switch
- PROFIBUS® or CAN Open interface option
- Wide-ranging electrical connection: 100-230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Optional relay module, can also be easily and reliably retrofitted
Materials in Contact With the Medium
|Version||Dosing head||Suction/discharge connection||Valve balls||Valve seats||Piston||Valve seals||Plunger gaskets|
|TTT||PTFE with carbon||PTFE with carbon||ruby||ceramic||ceramic||PTFE||PTFE, white|
|TTG||PTFE with carbon||PTFE with carbon||ruby||ceramic||ceramic||PTFE||PTFE + graphite|
|SST||stainless steel 1.4571||stainless steel 1.4571||ruby||ceramic||ceramic||PTFE||PTFE, white|
|SSG||stainless steel 1.4571||stainless steel 1.4571||ruby||ceramic||ceramic||PTFE||PTFE + graphite|
Permissible ambient temperature -10 °C ... +45 °C.
|Pump type||Delivery rate at max. back pressure||Plunger Ø||Connection size hose o∅ x i∅||Connection size piping o∅||Suction lift||Intake height||Perm. pre-pressure suction side||Back pressure valve holding pressure||Shipping weight|
|bar||ml/h||µl/stroke||mm||mm||mm||m WC||m WC||bar||bar||kg|
|100150 TT||10||145||24.17||2.5||1.75 x 1.15||–||6*||0.6**||5||2.5||10|
|100600 TT||10||580||96.67||5||1.75 x 1.15||–||6*||2.0**||5||2.5||10|
|101500 TT||10||1,480||246.67||8||3.20 x 2.40||–||4*||2.0**||5||1.5||10|
|600150 SS||60||145||24.17||2.5||1.75 x 1.15||1.58||6*||0.6**||30||2.5||11|
|400600 SS||40||580||96.67||5||1.75 x 1.15||1.58||6*||2.0**||20||2.5||11|
|201500 SS||20||1,480||246.67||8||3.20 x 2.40||3.18||4*||2.0**||10||1.5||11|
|*||Suction lift with primed liquid end and primed suction line|
|**||Intake height with clean and wetted valves. Feed chemical water at 20 °C. Intake height at 100 % stroke length, open vent screw and suction side as described.|
Max. stroke rate 100 rpm.
All data refers to water at 20 °C.
|Nominal power, approx.||38 W|
|Nominal current, approx.||0.64 ... 0.42 A|
|Start-up peak current, easing within 50 ms||8 ... 4 A|
Downloads for Precision Plunger Metering Pump mikro delta®
load more of