Solenoid-Driven Metering Pump gamma/ XL
Capacity range 8 – 80 l/h, 25 – 2 bar
The gamma/ XL is a smart, connectible solenoid-driven metering pump that is setting new standards in terms of productivity, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
gamma/ XL – large output, great features
The new solenoid-driven metering pump gamma/ XL is the enhancement to our proven gamma/ X and covers a capacity range from 8 – 80 l/h at 25 – 2 bar. The gamma/ XL also has other interfaces, for example CAN bus and Wi-Fi connections. This allows the gamma/ XL to network with all systems, devices and platforms. Like the gamma/ X, the gamma/ XL has an intuitive operating concept. The pump is adjusted using a click wheel and 4 additional operating keys. Pressure detection without wetted parts ensures maximum operational safety. Hydraulic error statuses, like “Gas in the dosing head”, “Overpressure” and “No pressure” can be detected.
Pressure fluctuations in the system are detected and compensated for, achieving a high level of dosing precision and reducing chemical consumption to the required level.
The last 300 events are retrospectively saved in the integral log book, which permits rapid analysis of the cause and troubleshooting.
Deviations from the metering volume or hydraulic fault statuses are immediately detected and corrected by the gamma/ XL. The pump’s operating menu includes ordering information for the wear parts required.
Designed as a smart product, it can also be connected to our web-based DULCOnneX fluid management platform. The user can use this to monitor his metering process in real time, avoid downtimes and generate reports fully automatically.
- Simple adjustment of the capacity directly in l/h or in gph
- Integrated pressure measurement and display for greater safety during commissioning and in the process
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection for the simple configuration and call-up of process data (optional)
- Capacity adjustment range 1:40,000
- Direct input of the required final concentration with volume-proportional metering tasks in concentration mode
- Virtually wear-free solenoid drive, overload-proof and economical
Field of application
- Chemical distributors
- Systems engineering
- Food and beverage industry
- Potable water
- Waste water
- Chemical industry
- Bottling processes, e.g. ink cartridges or highlighter pens
- With an integrated process timer, suitable as a control unit for simple processes, e.g. biocide metering in cooling water
- All industrial applications, either as a stand-alone unit or integrated in a complete system
- Illuminated 3” LCD and 3-LED display for operating, warning and error messages, visible from all sides
- In non-automatic mode, stroke rate setting 1 stroke/h – 12,000 strokes/h, stroke length electronically continuously variable 0 – 100%, recommended 30 – 100%
- Factor with external contact control 99:1 – 1:99
- Batch operation with max. 99.99 or 99,999 strokes/start pulse
- Connector for 2-stage level switch
- 3 additional ports, switched as digital inputs or outputs
- Optional 0/4 – 20 mA output for remote transmission of stroke length, stroke rate and error messages
- Optional relay module with 1 x switchover contact, 230 V – 8 A
- Optional relay module with 2 x On, 24 V – 100 mA
|Pump type||Max. pressure||Delivery rate||Theor. stroke volume||Max. stroke rate||Nominal diameter||Suction lift||Shipping weight NPE, NPB, PVT / SST|
|GXLa 2508||25||7.5||0.63||200||8 x 4** mm||5*||10/11|
|GXLa 1608||16||7.8||0.65||200||8 x 5** mm||5*||10/11|
|GXLa 1612||16||12||1||200||8 x 5 mm||6*||10/11|
|GXLa 1020||10||19.6||1.63||200||12 x 9 mm||5*||10/11|
|GXLa 0730||7||29.4||2.4||200||12 x 9 mm||5*||10/11|
|GXLa 0450||4||49||4.08||200||G 3/4 - DN 10||3*||10/11|
|GXLa 0280||2||78.5||6.54||200||G 3/4 - DN 10||2*||10/11|
|gamma/ XL metering pumps with self-bleeding dosing head without bypass*|
|GXLa 1608||10||7||0.6||200||8 x 5 mm||1.8||10|
|GXLa 1612||10||10||0.8||200||8 x 5 mm||1.8||10|
|GXLa 1020||10||15||1.25||200||12 x 9 mm||1.8||10|
|GXLa 0730||7||27.5||2.3||200||12 x 9 mm||1.8||10|
gamma/ XL metering pumps with dosing heads for higher-viscosity media have a 10 – 20 % lower capacity and are not self-priming. G 3/4 - DN 10 connector with d 16 - DN 10 hose nozzle.
|*||Suction lift (m WC) = Suction lift with filled dosing head and filled suction line|
|**||With stainless steel design 6 mm connector width|
All data refers to water at 20 °C.
Materials in Contact With the Medium
|Design||Dosing head||Suction/pressure connector||Ball seat||Seals||Valve balls|
|SST (8 – 12 mm)||stainless steel 1.4404||stainless steel 1.4404||Ceramic||PTFE||Ceramic|
|SST (DN 10)||stainless steel 1.4404||stainless steel 1.4404||PTFE with carbon||PTFE||Ceramic|
Design of connectors
|Plastic||8 – 12 mm||Hose squeeze connector|
|DN 10||d16 DN 10 hose nozzle|
|Stainless steel||6 – 12 mm||Swagelok system|
|DN 10||Rp 3/8 insert|
Diaphragm with PTFE coating.
Repeatability of metering ±2% when used in accordance with the operating instructions.
Permissible ambient temperature –10 °C to 45 °C.
Mean power consumption 78 W.
Degree of protection IP 66, insulation class F.
Downloads for Solenoid-Driven Metering Pump gamma/ XL
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.