Capacity: 12 g/h to 15 kg/h
The motorised control valve for chlorine gas DULCO®Vaq type PM 3531 ensures precise electronically controlled metering of the chlorine gas flow. The linear control characteristic is guaranteed by an externally controlled step motor.
Chlorine gas metering, precisely regulated
The DULCO®Vaq motorised control valve is fitted in the vacuum system between the vacuum controller and injector. The chlorine gas flow is therefore automatically adjusted. A step motor thus controls the ultra-precise V-nozzle, which results in a linear control characteristic. Control is either provided by manual adjustment on the keyboard of the device, via external signals, such as 0/4-20 mA, 0/2-10 V or Modbus. Opening and operating statuses are signalled externally by analogue and digital outputs and by coloured LEDs on the device. In the event of power failure, the valve closes automatically, although mechanical manual operation is possible.
- Linear control action for precise metering
- Multiple control and signalling functions
- Automatic and manual operation
- Automatic safety shut-off
- Easy control e.g. using DULCOMARIN® or DACb controller
Field of application
- Potable water
- Swimming pool water
- Waste water
- Cooling water
- External control via 0/4-20 mA , 0/2-10 V or ModBus
- Manual operating mode, which can be adjusted by the keyboard on the device
- Mechanically adjustable emergency mode
- Control via V-nozzle with ± 5 % control precision
- 5-point calibration
- Manometer for vacuum display
- 4-20 mA output
- Fault indicating output (potential-free contact)
- LED display of the opening status
- Power supply 24 V DC
- Protection class IP 65
Weight: 2.9 kg
Dimensions: 320 x 120 x 160 mm
with vacuum meter
without vacuum meter
Note: A flow meter needs to be fitted to read off the exact flow and calibrate the motorised control valve. Not included in the scope of delivery.
Downloads for Motor-driven control valve for chlorine gas DULCO®Vaq
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.