Vacuum Switch-Over for Chlorine Gas DULCO®Vaq
Capacity: 12 g/h to 120 kg/h
Vacuum switches DULCO®Vaq PM 400 and 440 automatically and reliably switch between two chlorine gas storage tanks. They therefore ensure an uninterrupted chlorine gas supply, even if a chlorine gas storage tank becomes empty.
Uninterrupted chlorine gas supply by the automatic changeover between chlorine gas storage tanks.
DULCO®Vaq PM 400 and 440 are used where uninterrupted chlorine supply must be ensured. The vacuum switch-over switches to a second connected storage tank in the event of a storage tank becoming empty, solely vacuum-operated and without external auxiliary energy.
- Automatic switchover of chlorine gas sources
- Purely vacuum-operated system without external auxiliary energy
- Simple assembly and commissioning
Field of application
- Potable water
- Swimming pool water
- Waste water
- Cooling water
- 5 capacities up to 120 kg/h
- ABS housing with hose connector for devices up to 10 kg/h
- PVC housing with threaded connector and straight solvent union for units up to 120 kg/h
- Potential-free contacts for the display of the chlorine gas source currently used via an indicator box (optional)
|Capacity||Hose connector||PVC threaded connector||Electrical contact||Weight||Order no.|
Downloads for Vacuum Switch-Over for Chlorine Gas DULCO®Vaq
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.