Metering system DULCODOS universal mini PE
Up to 75 l/h (10 – 2 bar) pump volume depending on the pump selected
The metering system DULCODOS universal mini PE combines reliable standard components, tailored precisely to your needs, in the most compact space.
Compact metering system meters liquid chemicals cost-effectively and reliably
The metering system DULCODOS universal mini PE is supplied ready connected and its small footprint enables it to be easily integrated into the process. The construction is exceptionally well laid out with the new valve block.
The compact metering system DULCODOS universal mini PE is optionally available with a solenoid-driven metering pump of the beta 4 or 5, delta, gamma/ X and gamma/ XL product ranges. It is also easy to operate. The system is cost-effective and can be delivered extremely quickly.
- Compact and well-arranged construction
- Reliable and precise metering of liquid chemicals with proven solenoid-driven metering pumps
- Systems with 1 pump and 1 point of injection
- Calibration unit with priming function for controlled metering
- Optional: Pulsation damper, splash guard
Field of application
- Cooling water treatment
- Waste water and process water treatment
- Paper industry
- Food industry
- Beverage industry
- ProMinent solenoid-driven metering pumps beta 4/5, gamma/ X or gamma/ XL
- Dimensions of metering frame: Type 1: 900 x 660 x 440 mm (H x W x D)
- Collecting pan with leak sensor
- Flushing connectors
- Terminal box with master switch
- Range of splash guards
- Mounting frame material: PE
|Metering pumps||Points of injection||Material combinations||Hose materials|
|Type 1||1||1||PVC/EPDM or PP/FKM||PTFE|
Downloads for Metering system DULCODOS universal mini PE
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.