For storing and metering liquid chemicals Use a selection guide (identity code) to quickly and flexibly adapt your metering system to your metering task.
Choose from a range of different components and adapt the metering system to your requirements.
Two hydraulic connection points guarantee simple installation of the metering system. The ready mounted system consists of components that have been perfectly matched to each other to ensure problem-free operation. You obtain a complete system. Individually configure your metering system at the time of ordering. A simple selection system makes ordering easy and guarantees maximum efficiency even at the time of ordering.
- One to three metering pumps mounted on a storage tank, ready for connection with all the necessary accessories
- Short delivery time
- Outstanding value for money
- Compact construction
- Fast commissioning
- Versatile use
Field of application
Treatment of cooling, process and swimming pool water
- Dosing tank: PE, various colours, 35 – 1,000 litres
- Collecting pan: PE, various colours, 35 – 1,000 litres
- Lock for screw top
- Hand mixer / stirrer: PP, PVDF or stainless steel, various outputs
- Suction assembly: PP, PVC, various connectors
- Level switch for suction assembly: 2 -stage
- Drain tap: PP, PVC, with ball valve
- Metering pump: alpha, Beta®, gamma/ X, Sigma/ 1, Sigma/ 2, Sigma/ 3
|ProMinent metering systems with PE storage tanks can be selected and ordered with the help of an identity code system. First select the metering pump using the separate pump identity code.|
|1.||PE dosing tank (35 – 1,000 litres)|
|2.||Stackable collecting pans (35 – 1,000 litres)|
|3.||Lock for tank screw top|
|4.||Hand mixer/stirrer (*)|
|6.||Level switch for suction assembly|
|7.||Drain tap for storage tank (*)|
Order metering pump (*) separately
(Order the pump separately due to the large number of possible pumps that can be installed on storage tanks. Use the identity code for the pump you require.)
|*||These components are ready for subsequent installation, but are supplied separately to avoid damage in transit. Customers should fully install the system on site.|
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS® eco (DSBa)
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.