For swimming pools with a circulation capacity of up to 200 m3/h
The chlorine metering system DULCODOS® Pool Basic is a complete solution for private swimming pools where the chlorine content is controlled using the low-maintenance measurement of the ORP potential.
Convenient and simple: pure water in private swimming pools – fully automatically and correctly.
Complete system for the fully automatic adjustment of pH and chlorine content (using the measured variable redox potential) in swimming pool water. Peristaltic pumps of the product range DULCO®flex or motor-driven metering pumps type alpha are used, depending on demand and the circulation volume. Sensors, controllers and metering pumps form a single perfectly coordinated unit with the chemical storage tanks, which can reliably get to work without a lot of installation effort on your part.
- Simple, quick assembly
- Simple, menu-driven operation
- Constantly good water quality
- Versatile monitoring functions
Field of application
- Private swimming pool
- 2-channel swimming pool controller Splash Control with measurement, control and metering functions for pH and redox potential (chlorine metering)
- In-line probe housing with sample water monitoring, sample water filter and measuring probe for pH value and redox potential, fitted on a wall panel.
- 2 metering pumps alpha or DULCO®flex
- Monitoring of the chemical reservoir
- Metering monitor to protect against over-metering
- Connectors for points of injection: Injection valves with 1/2" screw thread
- Connectors for metering pumps/points of injection: PVC hose 10 x 4 mm
- Sample water connector: PE hose 8 x 5 mm
- Digital pause input
- Alarm relay output
- Electrical connection: 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 10 kg or 6 kg (without pumps)
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS® Pool Basic
load more of