Metering System DULCODOS® Pool Professional
For swimming pools with a circulation capacity of up to 350 m3/h
Chlorine metering system for individual adjustment and monitoring of all common hygiene auxiliary parameters in public pools. DULCODOS® Pool Professional ensures crystal-clear water quality and lowers operating costs thanks to Eco!Mode.
Professional and demanding: crystal-clear water in public swimming pools.
Complete system DULCODOS® Pool Professional for individual adjustment and monitoring of all common hygiene auxiliary parameters in public pools, such as pH, ORP and free and combined chlorine Mono-, di-, trichloroamine. The measuring result of type CLE (free chlorine) is subtracted from the ... more in the glossary. Peristaltic pumps of the product range DULCO®flex, motor-driven metering pumps type alpha or solenoid metering pumps type Beta® are used, depending on demand and the circulation volume.
An integrated flocculant metering station (optional) ensures crystal-clear water.
In Eco!Mode Eco!Mode permits lowering of the circulation capacity when the DIN hygiene parameters pH, ORP, ... more in the glossary, the circulating volume of the swimming pool pumps is optimised depending on the water quality, enabling you to efficiently save energy.
The system can be easily integrated into a PLC or building control system, thanks to the standard Modbus RTU interface. Operation is easily possible by VNC server via LAN and optional Wi-Fi.
Sensors, controllers, metering pumps and the process chemical storage tanks form a single unit with the other peripheral swimming pool technology used, which can handle your work without a lot of installation effort on your part.
- Simple, quick assembly
- Brilliant water quality
- Eco!Mode helps cut operating costs
- Versatile communication interfaces
- Central control of peripheral devices and functions too
Field of application
- High-end private pool
- Public swimming pool
- Therapy pool
- Multi-channel, multi-parameter controller DULCOMETER® DULCOMARIN® 3 with measuring, control and metering functions for pH value, redox potential, free and combined chlorine in various combinations depending on the type, ready-wired for use and mounted on a wall plate
- Optional integrated flocculant metering station
- In-line probe housing with sample water monitoring, sample water filter and all sensors
- Monitoring of the chemical supply with pre-alarm
- Metering monitor to protect against over-metering
- Screen plotter for graphic mapping of measured values, data logger with USB connector
- Standard LAN interface with optional Wi-Fi interface for operation of the unit by VNC app
- Modbus RTU for integration into building management systems, alarm function by text or e-mail (optional)
- Metering pumps alpha, DULCO®flex or Beta® for the regulation of pH value and chlorine content, DULCO®flex for flocculant metering (optional)
- Connector for point of injection: Injection valves with 1/2" screw thread
- Connectors for metering pumps/points of injection: PVC hose 12x6 mm
- Sample water connector: PVC hose 12x6 mm.
- Digital pause input
- 8 digital control inputs, for Pause control, sample water errors and connection of chemical level switches
- CANbus for connection of chlorine measuring cells and metering pumps Beta® and DULCO®flex DF4a
- Temperature measuring input Pt 100/Pt 1000
- 6 output relay outputs, freely configurable
- 4 analogue outputs 0/4-20 mA, freely configurable (option B)
- Electrical connection: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Dimensions with metering pumps DULCO®flex DF2a, alpha, Beta® or DULCO®flex DF4a or with “flocculant metering” option:
- 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for measuring technology
- 595 x 400 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for pumps
- Weight: approx. 12 kg or 7 kg (without pumps)
|Type||pH||ORP||Chlorine||Chlorine/isocyanuric acid||Combined chlorine|
Type PD5: pH value and ORP (chlorine metering)
Type PD6: pH value and free chlorine
Type PD7: pH value, ORP potential and free chlorine
Type PD8: pH value, ORP potential, free chlorine and combined chlorine
Type PD9: pH value and free chlorine in the presence of the stabiliser isocyanuric acid
Type PDA: pH value, ORP potential and free chlorine in the presence of the stabiliser isocyanuric acid
Type PPD: pH value, ORP potential, free chlorine in the presence of the stabiliser isocyanuric acid and combined chlorine
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS® Pool Professional
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.