For swimming pools with a circulation capacity of up to 350 m3/h
Chlorine metering system for individual adjustment and monitoring of all common hygiene auxiliary parameters in public pools. DULCODOS® Pool Professional ensures crystal-clear water quality and lowers operating costs thanks to Eco!Mode.
Professional and demanding: crystal-clear water in public swimming pools.
Complete system DULCODOS® Pool Professional for individual adjustment and monitoring of all common hygiene auxiliary parameters in public pools, such as pH, redox potential and free and combined chlorine Mono-, di-, trichloroamine. The measuring result of type CLE (free chlorine) is subtracted from the ... more in the glossary. Peristaltic pumps of the product range DULCO®flex, motor-driven metering pumps type alpha or solenoid-driven metering pumps type Beta® are used, depending on demand and the circulation volume.
An integrated flocculant metering station (optional) ensures crystal-clear water.
In Eco!Mode Eco!Mode permits lowering of the circulation capacity when the DIN hygiene parameters pH, ORP, ... more in the glossary, the circulating volume of the swimming pool pumps is optimised depending on the water quality, enabling you to efficiently save energy.
The integrated SoftPLC allows the system to control optional peripheral devices and functions, such as UV systems, water attractions, lighting, heating and water top-up.
The system has many different communication interfaces that enable it to be integrated in networks or a building management system and it can also be remotely monitored and controlled with an Apple® iPad or tablet PC.
Sensors, controllers, metering pumps and the process chemical storage tanks form a single unit with the other peripheral swimming pool technology used, which can handle your work without a lot of installation effort on your part.
- Simple, quick assembly
- Brilliant water quality
- Eco!Mode helps cut operating costs
- Versatile communication interfaces
- Central control of peripheral devices and functions too
Field of application
- High-end private pool
- Public swimming pool
- Therapy pool
- Multi-channel, multi-parameter controller DULCOMETER® DULCOMARIN® 3 with measuring, control and metering functions for pH, redox potential, free and combined chlorine in various combinations depending on the type, ready-wired for use and mounted on a wall panel
- Optional integrated flocculant metering station
- In-line probe housing with sample water monitoring, sample water filter and all sensors
- Monitoring of the chemical reservoir with a pre-alarm (options A and F)
- Metering monitor to protect against over-metering
- Screen plotter for graphic mapping of measured values, data logger with SD card
- Embedded web server with LAN interface (optional)
- OPC and KNX for integration in building management systems, alarm function by text or e-mail (optional)
- Metering pumps alpha, DULCO®flex or Beta® to control the pH value and chlorine content, DULCO®flex for metering flocculant (optional)
- Connector for point of injection: Injection valves with 1/2" screw thread
- Connectors for metering pumps/points of injection: PVC hose 10 x 4 mm
- Sample water connector: PE hose 8 x 5 mm.
- Digital pause input
- 3 contact inputs, freely configurable (option A)
- 5 contact inputs, freely configurable (option F)
- CAN bus for connection of chlorine measuring cells and metering pumps Beta® and DULCO®flex DF4a
- Temperature measuring input Pt 100/Pt 1000
- 3 output relay outputs, freely configurable
- 3 relay outputs for the control of metering pumps (option A)
- 6 output relay outputs, freely configurable (option F)
- 4 analogue outputs 0/4-20 mA, freely configurable (option A)
- 2 analogue outputs 0/4-20 mA, freely configurable (option F)
- Electrical connection: 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Dimensions with metering pumps alpha, Beta® or DULCO®flex DF4a and/or with "flocculant metering" option:
- 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for measuring technology
- 595 x 400 x 150 mm (W x H x D) mounting plate for pumps
- Dimensions with metering pumps DULCO®flex DF2a: 595 x 745 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 12 kg or 7 kg (without pumps)
|Type||pH||ORP||Chlorine||Chlorine/isocyanuric acid||Combined chlorine|
Type PC5: pH and CRP potential (chlorine metering)
Type PC6: pH and free chlorine
Type PC7: pH, CRP potential and free chlorine
Type PC8: pH, CRP potential, free chlorine and combined chlorine
Type PC9: pH and free chlorine in the presence of the stabiliser isocyanuric acid
Type PCA: pH, CRP potential and free chlorine in the presence of the stabiliser isocyanuric acid
Type PCD: pH, CRP potential, free chlorine in the presence of the stabiliser isocyanuric acid and combined chlorine
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS® Pool Professional
load more of