Peristaltic Pump DULCOFLEX DF2a
Capacity range 0.4 – 2.4 l/h at max. 1.5 bar back pressure
The peristaltic pump DULCOFLEX DF2a meters chemicals functionally, cost-effectively and quietly – ideal for use in swimming pools, hot tubs, and in spa and wellness facilities.
The optimum pump product range for use in swimming pools, hot tubs, and spa zones.
The feed chemical is transported by the rotor squeezing the hose in the direction of flow. This explains why there is no need for valves. The feed chemical is thus handled with care. Typical applications: wherever lower pump pressure is sufficient. For example when metering conditioners in private pools.
- Smooth inner wall reduces deposits.
- Hose materials: PharMed® or Viton®
- Virtually silent operation
- Simple handling
- Enhanced service life of the hose due to spring-loaded rollers, which keep the rolling pressure constant
- Robust and protected against spray water from all sides: Housing made of impact-resistant and chemical-resistant PPE
Field of application
- Meters conditioners in private pools
- Meters belt lubricants in bottling machines
- Meters cleaning agents in dishwashers
- Self-priming against max. 1.5 bar
- Control or flow control via ON/OFF power supply
- Degree of protection IP 65
- OEM versions on request
Pump capacity at max. back pressure
outer Ø x inner Ø
|Permissible ambient temperature:||10-45 °C|
|Approx. power consumption:||5 W|
|Degree of protection:||IP 65|
All data calculated with water at 20 °C.
Downloads for Peristaltic Pump DULCOFLEX DF2a
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.