Feed rates of up to 649 l/h at 8 bar
The peristaltic pump DULCO®flex DFBa is designed for low and medium pump capacities of up to 649 l/h at 8 bar.
Low and medium pump capacities
The peristaltic pump This is how they work: The feed chemical is pumped by the rotor clamping the hose ... more in the glossary DULCO®flex DFBa is equipped with rollers and fabric-reinforced hoses for tough industrial use. Pumps with a Halar-coated pump housing can be produced for use in the chemical industry.
- Simple to operate
- Reversible pumping direction
- Hose materials suitable for various chemicals
- Simple and quick hose change
- Ideal for pumping pasty, high-viscosity, abrasive and gaseous media
Field of application
- Chemical industry
- Waste water
- Connector sizes 3/8 - 1"
- Feed rates of 0.023 - 0.24 l/rev
- Hose materials NR, NBR, EPDM, NR-A, Norprene, NBR-A, Hypalon, Tygon
- Self-priming up to 8 m
- Back pressure up to 8 bar
- Stainless steel base plate
- Available as a mobile unit
- Various connectors, such as BSP, NPT, Tri-Clamp and DIN 11851
- Pulsation damper
- Leakage sensor
- Housing with Halar coating
- Food approval EU 1935/2004
|Hose||NR, NBR, EPDM, NR-A, Norprene, NBR-A, Hypalon, Tygon|
|Self-priming||up to 8 m|
|Rollers / shoes||Rollers|
|Type||Feed rate / revolution||Delivery rate at max. back pressure||Hose diameter (internal)||Max. solids||Weight without drive||Connection DN|
Downloads for Peristaltic Pump DULCO®flex DFBa
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.