Diaphragm Process Pump Zentriplex
Capacity range 424 – 8,000 l/h, 367 – 36 bar
The Zentriplex guarantees excellent performance and provides outstanding efficiency as an oscillating triplex process diaphragm pump, with an extremely small footprint thanks to the space-saving arrangement of the pump and drive unit. It also stands out on account of its efficiency, as minimal material and labour are required.
The innovative process metering pump with the ideal dimensions and excellent efficiency.
The Zentriplex is an oscillating process diaphragm metering pump, which has a very small footprint thanks to its unconventional design, as the pump and drive unit are mounted above each other to save space. Diaphragm dosing heads and hydraulic units are arranged in a star pattern around the drive unit, resulting in minimised loads and significantly lower material and drive requirements. The Zentriplex is designed in compliance with API 674.
Excellent conservation of resources:
- Excellent energy efficiency.
- Diaphragm replacement without dismantling the suction and discharge lines ensures cost-effective maintenance of the pump
- Low noise emissions
- Very quiet thanks to complete balancing of masses
- Only one connection required by the customer. Collective discharge and suction lines are integrated in the pump
- Low flow rate pulsation
Field of application
- Chemical industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Stroke length: 40 mm, Rod force: 18,000 N fixed stroke pump
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% under defined conditions and with proper installation
- PTFE multi-layer diaphragm with electrical diaphragm rupture warning system via a contact
- Integrated hydraulic relief and bleed valve
- Wetted materials: Stainless steel, special designs are available on request
- A wide range of motor versions is available: Three-phase standard motors with varied adjustment ranges, motors for use in Exe and Exde areas, different flange designs for use in customer-specific motors
- Degree of protection: IP 55
- Design in compliance with API 674
|Plunger Ø||Stroke volume||Theoretical pump capacity Qth at a stroke rate n in rpm||Max. operating pressure||Efficiency at||Efficiency at||Standard type of valve|
|120 ||145 ||170 ||200 ||220 |
|mm||ml/stroke||l/h||l/h||l/h||l/h||l/h||bar||100% pressure||50% pressure|
Abridged presentation of our complete product range. Other piston diameters (14 - 75 mm) on request
Materials in Contact With the Medium
|Dosing head complete||Manifold|
|Dosing head||Diaphragm retaining screw||Diaphragm||Suction/pressure connector||Seal, manifold|
|Stainless steel 1.4404||Stainless steel 1.4462||PTFE multi-layer diaphragm||Stainless steel 1.4571||Viton O-ring with seamless FEP jacket|
Ball valve DN 10
|Suction/pressure connector||Seal valve/head||Valve ball||Valve seat||Valve housing|
|Stainless steel 1.4571||Stainless steel 1.4571||Al2O3 ceramic||Stainless steel 1.4404||Stainless steel 1.4404|
Plate valve DN 15 / DN 20 / DN 25 / DN 32
|Suction/pressure connector||Seal valve/head||Valve plate||Valve seat||Valve housing|
|Stainless steel 1.4571||Stainless steel 1.4571||Stainless steel 1.4462||Stainless steel 1.4571||Stainless steel 1.4571|
Further material versions and details available on request.
Motor and Gearbox Data
Motors and gearboxes from 7.5 to 15 kW are available for the Zentriplex product range. Further options and details available upon request.
|Standard gear motor 7.5 kW, 9.2 kW, 11 kW, 15 kW||3 ph, IP 55||400/690V||50/60 Hz||Control range 1:5|
|Ex gear motor EExde IICT4 11 kW, 15 kW||3 ph, IP 65||400/690V||50/60 Hz||Control range 1:5|
|Standard external gearbox 11 kW...15 kW||IP 55||Version according to DIN/ISO standard flange|
|Standard external gearbox 11 kW...15 kW||IP 55||NEMA flange version|
|Ex gearbox 2 IIGD c,k T4/T120C external 11 kW...15 kW||IP 55||Version according to DIN/ISO standard flange|
|Ex gearbox 2 IIGD c,k T4/T120C external 11 kW...15 kW||IP 55||NEMW flange version|
Downloads for Diaphragm Process Pump Zentriplex
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.