Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Hydro/ 4
Capacity range of single head pump: 76 – 1,450 l/h; 40 – 7 bar
The Hydro/ 4 is an extremely robust hydraulic diaphragm metering pump, which meets the most exacting safety requirements – it is equipped as standard with a pressure relief valve and PTFE multi-layer diaphragm with diaphragm rupture warning system. Its modular construction offers extremely good flexibility in terms of applications.
For flexible metering with excellent process reliability in the medium pressure range.
The Hydro/ 4 hydraulic diaphragm metering pump (HP4a), together with the Hydro/ 2 and Hydro/ 3 pumps, represents an integrated product range with stroke lengths of 15 and/or 20 mm. This covers the capacity range from 3 to 1,450 l/h at 100 – 7 bar. A wide range of power end versions is available for use in areas at risk from explosion with ATEX certification. The Hydro product range is designed to comply with API 675 among others.
Excellent process safety and reliability:
- PTFE multi-layer diaphragm with integral diaphragm rupture warning system
- Integral hydraulic relief valve
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% in the 20-100% stroke volume range under defined conditions and with proper installation.
- The modular construction with single and double head versions permits a wide range of applications, with the double head designs being operated in push-pull mode
- It is possible to combine up to 5 metering units, even with different pump capacities, in multiple pump systems
- 5 different gear ratios are available
Field of application
- Oil and gas industry.
- Volume-proportional metering of chemicals/additives in the treatment of boiler feed water
- Metering of reactants and catalysts in the chemical industry
- Level-dependent metering of auxiliary agents in industrial production engineering, for instance hot wax metering in the production of adhesive strips
- Stroke length: 20 mm, Rod force: 5,800 N
- Stroke volume adjustment range: 0 – 100%
- Stroke volume adjustment: manually by scaled rotary dial (optionally with electric actuator or control drive).
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% in the 20 – 100% stroke volume range under defined conditions and with correct installation
- PTFE multi-layer diaphragm with electrical diaphragm rupture warning system via a contact
- Integrated hydraulic relief and bleed valve
- Wetted materials: PVDF, PTFE+25% carbon, stainless steel 1.4571, Hastelloy C.
- A wide range of power end versions is available: Three-phase or 1-phase AC motor, motors for use in areas at risk from explosion, different flange designs for use of customer-specific motors
- Degree of protection: IP 55
- Design in compliance with API 675 among others
|Type HP4a||With 1500 rpm motor at 50 Hz||With 1800 rpm motor at 60 Hz||Suction lift||Perm. pre-pressure suction side||Connection suction/discharge side||Shipping weight||Plunger Ø|
|Delivery rate at max. back pressure||Max. stroke rate||Delivery rate at max. back pressure||Max. stroke rate|
|bar||l/h||ml/stroke||Strokes/min||psi||l/h/gph (US)||Strokes/min||m WC||bar||G–DN||kg||mm|
|250130||25||130||31.0||71||363||155/41||86||3||1||G 1 1/2–25||69||52|
|250190||25||190||31.0||103||363||230/61||124||3||1||G 1 1/2–25||69||52|
|250250||25||250||31.0||136||363||300/79||164||3||1||G 1 1/2–25||69||52|
|250350||25||350||31.0||188||363||420/111||225||3||1||G 1 1/2–25||69||52|
|250400||25||400||31.0||214||–||–||3||1||G 1 1/2–25||69||52|
|160210||16||210||48.7||71||232||250/66||86||3||1||G 1 1/2–25||76||63|
|160300||16||300||48.7||103||232||360/95||124||3||1||G 1 1/2–25||76||63|
|160400||16||400||48.7||136||232||480/127||164||3||1||G 1 1/2–25||76||63|
|160550||16||550||48.7||188||232||660/174||225||3||1||G 1 1/2–25||76||63|
|160625||16||625||48.7||214||–||–||3||1||G 1 1/2–25||76||63|
|070465||7||465||109.0||71||102||560/148||86||3||1||G 2 1/4–40||96||94|
|070670||7||670||109.0||103||102||805/213||124||3||1||G 2 1/4–40||96||94|
|070890||7||890||109.0||136||102||1,070/283||164||3||1||G 2 1/4–40||96||94|
|071230||7||1,230||109.0||188||102||1,450/383||225||3||1||G 2 1/4–40||96||94|
|071400||7||1,400||109.0||214||–||–||3||1||G 2 1/4–40||96||94|
Materials in Contact With the Medium
|DN 25 ball valves||DN 32/DN 40 plate valves|
|Material||Dosing head||Suction/pressure connector||Seals||Valve balls||Valve seats||Seals||Valve plates/valve springs||Valve seats|
|SST||Stainless steel 1.4404||Stainless steel 1.4404||PTFE||Stainless steel 1.4404||PTFE||PTFE||Stainless steel 1.4404/ Hast. C||PTFE|
|PVT*||PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)||PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)||PTFE||Glass||PTFE||PTFE||Ceramic/E-CTFE||PTFE|
|HCT||Hastelloy C||Hastelloy C||PTFE||Hastelloy C||PTFE||PTFE||Hast. C / E-CTFE||PTFE|
|TTT||PTFE + 25 % carbon||PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)||PTFE||Glass||PTFE||PTFE||Ceramic/E-CTFE||PTFE|
* not for areas at risk from explosion
|Identity code specification||Power supply||Remarks|
|S||3-phase, IP 55||220 – 240 V/380 – 420 V|
250 – 280 V/440 – 480 V
|T||3-phase, IP 55||220 – 240 V/380 – 420 V|
265 – 280 V/440 – 480 V
|1.1 kW||with PTC, speed control range 1:5|
|R||3-phase, IP 55||230 V/400 V||50/60 Hz||1.5 kW||with PTC, speed control range 1:20, with external fan 1-phase 230 V; 50/60 Hz|
|V0||3-phase, IP 55||400 V||50/60 Hz||1.5 kW||Variable speed motor with integrated frequency converter|
II 2G Ex e II T3
|220 – 240 V/380 – 420 V||50 Hz||1.1 kW|
II 2G Ex de IIC T4 Gb
|220 – 240 V/380 – 420 V||50 Hz||1.1 kW||with PTC, speed control range 1:5|
II 2G Ex e II T3
|254 – 277 V/440 – 480 V||60 Hz||1.1 kW|
II 2G Ex de IIC T4
|254 – 277 V/440 – 480 V||60 Hz||1.1 kW||with PTC, speed control range 1:5|
II 2G Ex de IIC T4
|400 V ±10 %||50/60 Hz||1.5 kW||Ex-variable speed motor with integrated frequency converter|
Motor data sheets can be requested for more information. Special motors or special motor flanges are available on request.
The motors are designed in compliance with the Ecodesign Directive 2009/125/EC.
Information for use in areas at risk from explosion
Only use pumps with the appropriate labelling in line with the ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU in premises at risk from explosion. Ensure that the explosion group, category and degree of protection specified on the label corresponds to or is better than the conditions prevalent in the intended field of application.
Downloads for Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Hydro/ 4
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.