Capacity range 2 – 76 l/h, 320 – 12 bar
The plunger metering pump Sigma/2 (Control Type) is an extremely robust metering pump with integral control for analogue and/or contact operation. It offers the option of adjusting the pump capacity in 0.2% increments. It offers a wide range of power end versions, and different flange designs.
Sigma plunger pump – durable, high-performance and intelligent.
The plunger metering pump Sigma/ 2 (Control Type) (SCKa) is a metering pump, the pump capacity of which can be precisely adjusted in 0.2% increments, either manually or optionally with an electric actuator An actuator is used to move the adjustment spindle for the stroke length adjustment of a ... more in the glossary or control drive. The integrated controller allows the pump to adapt quickly and reliably to changing metering tasks.
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% within the 10 – 100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation
Flexible adaptation to the process:
- The integrated controller allows the pump to adapt quickly and reliably to changing metering tasks
- Customised designs are available on request
Field of application
- Volume-proportional metering of chemicals in the treatment of boiler feed water
- Metering of reactants and catalysts in the chemical industry
- Level-dependent metering of auxiliary agents in industrial production engineering, for instance hot wax metering in the production of adhesive strips
- Stroke length: 15 mm
- Stroke length adjustment range: 0 – 100%
- Stroke length adjustment: manually by self-locking rotary dial in 0.2% increments (optionally with electric actuator or control drive)
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% within the 10-100% stroke length adjustment range under certain defined conditions and with proper installation
- Wetted materials: Stainless steel 1,4571/1.4404, special materials are available on request
- High-performance oxide ceramic plunger
- Integrated control for analogue and/or contact operation
- Power supply: 1-phase, 100 – 230 V ±10%, 240 V ± 6%, 50/60 Hz (220 W)
- Degree of protection IP 55
- Highly rigid fibreglass-reinforced plastic housing with excellent chemical resistance
- Provide suitable overload protection in all plunger metering pumps during installation for safety reasons
|Type||Delivery rate at max. back pressure||With 1800 rpm motor at 60 Hz||Suction lift||Perm. pre-pressure suction side||Connector Suction/Discharge Side||Shipping weight||Plunger Ø|
|Delivery rate at max. back pressure||Max. stroke rate|
|bar||ml/stroke||psi||l/h||gph (US)||Strokes/min||m WC||bar||Rp-DN||kg||mm|
Materials in Contact With the Medium
|Material||Dosing head||Suction/pressure connector||Seals/ball seat||Balls||Ball seat|
|SST||Stainless steel 1.4404||Stainless steel 1.4404||PTFE or||Ceramic||Stainless steel 1.4404|
|PTFE +25% carbon|
|Identity code specification||Power supply||Remarks|
|U||1-phase, IP 55||100 – 230 V ±10%, 240 V ±6%,||50/60 Hz||220 W|
The motors are designed in compliance with the Ecodesign Directive 2009/125/EC.
Information for use in areas at risk from explosion
Only use pumps with the appropriate labelling in line with the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC in premises at risk from explosion. Ensure that the explosion group, category and degree of protection specified on the label corresponds to or is better than the conditions prevalent in the intended field of application.
Downloads for Plunger Metering Pump Sigma/ 2 (Control Type)
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.