We all want to be able to access useful information when out and about. Which is why ProMinent apps are available for your mobile devices.
All ProMinent publications in one app, where you can read at your convenience and browse useful information in real time. Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in metering technology and water treatment.
- Current documentation
- New products
- Detailed information from product catalogues, product and industry brochures
- Simple operation
- Convenient search function
- Page through like a book
- Read in offline mode
- Easy to download from the online library
- Minimum system requirements: iOS 5.0 or newer
Pool operators in Germany have been waiting some time for PoolDiary, the first electronic operating diary developed in Germany for operators of public swimming pools.
The demands placed on operators and the official supervisory bodies are high. Ultimately, hygienic auxiliary parameters and technical operating data have to be recorded and logged in detail on a regular basis. PoolDiary is a very efficient manual tool for pool operators to improve the quality of their pool water and operating parameters.
And it's easy to use
The PoolDiary app intuitively guides you through setting up your individual configuration. You enter the number of pools, type and their actual condition. The app can be adapted with ease later on should pools be added or lie unused in winter. You define the recurring tasks that you wish or need to do daily or weekly or in line with the individual requirements of each pool - in full compliance with DIN 19643 guidelines. The app then notifies the registered user on schedule to enter the data required. There is no longer any need to record data or events by hand. The time-consuming job of transferring data to calculation programs is also eliminated.
With PoolDiary, one click takes you from input to analysis. This program not only makes the recording of data incredibly simple, but its graph-based analysis method shows you immediately which figures are in the target range or where potential savings can be made. You can see at all times which tasks need to be performed on a certain day or in a given month.
- Simple recording
- Keep track of all your jobs
- One click delivers a meaningful pool analysis
- Graphs show the target ranges
- Potential savings are clearly displayed
- No need to record data by hand any more
- The time-consuming job of transferring data to calculation programs is eliminated
- Coloured level symbols show data
- Export function to process/archive data records
- Data can continue to be processed in other systems
- Malfunctions can be detected and recorded individually
- Minimum system requirements: Apple iPad iOS 5.0 or higher