Thank you for using a ProMinent Group (ProMinent GmbH and its affiliates) app. The protection of your personal data is of the greatest importance to us.
I. Controller’s Name and Address
The controller as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws within the member states and other provisions of data protection legislation is:
II. Data Protection Officer's name and address
The controller’s Data Protection Officer is:
Jens Christian Böttcher
Im Schuhmachergewann 5-11
69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 6221 842655
III. General Data Processing Information
1. Extent of the processing of personal data
We only ever process our users’ personal data where necessary to provide a functional app and our content and services. Moreover, personal data will only be collected from our users and used with their consent.
2. Data erasure and storage period
The data subject’s personal data will be erased or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage ceases to apply. Data may also be stored when required by European or national legislators under union regulations, laws or other stipulations to which the controller is subject. Such data will then be blocked or erased when a retention period stipulated by one of these standards expires, except where there is a need to continue to store the data for the conclusion of an agreement or fulfilment of an agreement.
IV. The ProMinent App for Apple iOS and Android
When downloading and using the DULCOnneX Blue app (hereinafter "ProMinent app"), personal data is processed as described in this section. Below you will find information about the legal basis, the purposes, the legitimate interests, if any, and the necessity of processing your personal data.
- Google Play Store (Android): Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=de
- App Store (iOS): Apple Inc., One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, California, USA, 95014: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
3. Use of the app: When you use the ProMinent App, we process your personal data, in particular
- Device information that we collect during your use of the ProMinent App, such as device type, operating system, IP address, language settings, device identifier, cookie data, mobile application identifier, location data,
- Information about the managed ProMinent devices (such as serial numbers) and related contract information, if applicable.
Beyond that, we do not process any personal data when you use the ProMinent app.
4. Permissions: For the full use of the Prominent app, access permissions to certain functions/services of your device are required for the following purposes:
- Location: You can manage systems via Bluetooth using the ProMinent app. In order for the ProMinent app to find the systems in the vicinity of your device, it must request authorisation to access your location. This is only technically necessary for the Bluetooth connection to work properly. We do not collect, store or process any of your location data.
- Memory: You can export data (e.g. configuration profiles for systems) via the ProMinent app. The ProMinent app therefore requires authorisation to access the file system of your device.
The first time you start the app or if a service of the app requires access to certain functions of your device, you will be asked for your consent to allow these types of permissions. You can change the permissions at any time in the device settings and allow or disallow the granting. As described above, some of the permissions are necessary to enable certain functions of the ProMinent app. Therefore, if you remove the relevant permission, the ProMinent app may not function properly.
For more information on the specific data that may be accessed when authorising access to certain features and how to revoke or confirm your consent, please see the links below:
- For Android (version 5.1 and lower): https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6014972?p=app_permissions&rd=1&hl=en
- For Android (version 6.0 and higher): https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6270602?hl=en
- For iOS: https://www.apple.com/privacy/manage-your-privacy/
V. Data Subject’s Rights
You have the following rights in respect of us regarding the personal data held about you:
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR, you may revoke the consent you initially granted us at any time. This means that we may no longer continue with the data processing the consent related to in the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR, a right of access;
- in accordance with Articles 16 and 17 of the GDPR, a right to rectification or erasure;
- in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, a right to restrict the processing;
- in accordance with Art. 20, a right to data portability;
- in accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR, a right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority.
Where your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR. If you wish to assert your right to object, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . When exercising your right to object, we ask you to state the reason your personal data may no longer be processed by us. We will then check the situation and cease or modify the data processing or present to you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue with the processing.
You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can let us know about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Im Schuhmachergewann 5-11
69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 6221 842 0
VI. Amendment of the Data Protection Provisions
We will update these data protection provisions from time to time to protect your personal data. You should view these data protection provisions occasionally to stay up to date with how we are protecting your data and constantly improving the content of our app. By using our app, you declare your agreement with the terms and conditions of these data protection provisions on the protection of personal data.