It's all about storage
ProMinent also offers standard tanks for chemical storage and transfer. However, if you have specific requirements ProMinent can also supply tanks customised to a wide range of specifications. The perfect addition: chemical transfer pumps and peristaltic pumps, which can be used for metering tasks in many applications with virtually any conceivable pump capacity.
Safety and more
Liquid chemicals are metered in many different areas and applications. Storing these chemicals is getting more demanding all the time. Firstly there are safety aspects to consider, as laid down by law (e.g. WHG in Germany), and secondly storage costs need to be kept as low as possible. ProMinent offers tanks and retaining tanks with volumes ranging from 35 litres to 25 m3.
Of course we can also supply tanks and retaining tanks constructed to meet your specific requirements. ProMinent is certified in accordance with WHG § 19 l for the construction of tanks. We also hold the general building authority approval Z-40.21-229, which entitles us to manufacture cylindrical storage tanks with an approval mark.
Capacity 35 – 1,000 l
PE storage tanks produced in a rotation process. ProMinent metering pumps, suction lances and stirrers can all be added. The stackable PE collecting pans are available in matching sizes. more
- Environmentally-friendly storage of liquid chemicals
- Robust and durable: stable design in UV-stabilised PE (polyethylene)
- Scale for litres and US gallons
- Simple to install: sintered threaded sockets for fixing ProMinent metering pumps and stirrers on storage tanks
- Safe storage: A screw cover closes safely (push-on lid for 35-litre storage tank)
- Flat sides to secure the storage tank.
Useful capacity 500 l- 50,000 l, indoor and outdoor installation
Our plastic storage tanks guarantee compliance with statutory specifications taking into account country-specific approvals, which regulate the production and operation of systems for storage and metering of environmentally-hazardous substances. more
- Excellent process reliability of the products, thanks to 25 years of experience in the engineering and production of plastic storage tanks.
- Wide diversity of installation components and storage tank accessories
- Selection of a suitable material after testing its chemical resistance and process-specific requirements.
- Excellent manufacturing quality by the use of state-of-the-art plastics processing machines
Metering and emptying station DULCODOS SAFE-IBC
Storage and drainage of IBCs up to 1,000 l – metering of chemicals up to 1,000 l/h
The metering and emptying station DULCODOS SAFE-IBC provides your process with chemicals interruption-free. It conforms to the modified legislature for liquids harmful to water in accordance with the German Ordinance for Systems Handling Substances Harmful to Water AwSV. more
- Maximum operating safety
- Excellent process reliability due to interruption-free metering in the process
- Secure installation of an IBC on a special roll-under retaining tank construction. Any drops are reliably collected and cannot escape at the installation site
- Almost complete residual drainage of the IBC
- Intermediate tank with a volume of approx. 200 litres combined with an integrated metering station
- Retaining tank and intermediate tank both have DIBt approval Z-40.21-585