Aquatech 2019: Measuring and control panel: DULCOTROL DWCa for water treatment
ProMinent GmbH, a full-line supplier of components, systems and solutions for water treatment exhibit at the Aquatech 2019 in Amsterdam an improved product line of measuring- and control systems named DULCOTROL DWCa
The DULCOTROL® DWCa are completely mounted, ready-to-work panels for online measuring/ control of water treatment processes. They are configured in a variety of designs, to match the individual requirements in the applications from drinking water to waste water.
This is enabled by following components on the panels:
- NEW in the DULCOTROL line: the multifunctional Controller DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb which can control 1…3 measured variables and 1…4 metering pumps at once and is equipped with a lot of comfortable control-, documentation- and communication functionalities. The interfaces for Modbus, Profibus, Profinet and LAN are available for communication with a higher-level control system
- A variety of online sensors for the 13 most important measured variables for water treatment are available, including pH, redox, conductivity, a lot of disinfectants and oxidants, turbidity, fluoride and temperature
- Different bypass sensor housings are selected, to adapt to water quality from clean to polluted water
- Comprehensive optional accessories are available, e.g. pressure reducer, filter, heat exchanger and sample water pump
Following benefits are given
- The variety of configurations of the DULCOTROL panels enables perfect selection for the special application
- The application optimized configuration can be easily ordered by a simple user oriented identcode system - no technical knowhow needed.
- Quick, easy installation and commissioning of the whole measuring station without the risk of selecting wrong components and failures when mounting them.
The exhibit of a DULCOTROL DWCa at the Aquatech is aimed at drinking water with the applications
- Dissolved Oxygen to optimize ventilation for deferrization- demanganization The NEW optical sensor type DO3 enables more accurate measured values and significantly reduce maintenance intervals and thus operating costs
- Free chlorine and pH to monitor the disinfection process The free chlorine sensor type CGE3 enables accurate and reliable online measured values because the measuring electrodes are protected by a membrane which is resistant against deposit forming ingrediants of drinking water. The sensor additionally shows low pH dependency which contributes to higher reliability in applications with higher and/or fluctuating pH. The pH sensor type PHEP shows accurate reliable measurement and long lifetime because of the resistance of the ceramic diaphragm against chlorine
»Please send us your request! We will contact you shortly.«