Measuring and Control System DULCOTROL® Potable Water/F&B
Monitoring and treatment of potable and similar types of water with DULCOTROL® Potable water/ F&B – the compact measuring and control system specially designed for water treatment in waterworks and in the food and beverage industry.
The compact measuring and control system for the reliable monitoring and treatment of potable and similar types of water. NEW: now based on the DACb controller instead of the DACa controller
Measuring and control systems DULCOTROL® for the potable water/F&B application are specially tailored to the potable water sector and the food and beverage industry. In addition, they also meet the particular requirements within these sectors: on the one hand, for potable water/product water treatment and, on the other hand, for the treatment of rinsing water, industrial water and process water. The measuring and control systems can be configured using the relevant identity code ordering system. With the "panel-mounted" version, all of the components except the sensors are mounted on a polypropylene plate. The DULCOTROL® ordering system works with user-based selection criteria so that you can select the most appropriate measuring and control system, largely without technical knowledge. One or two measured variables The physical variables to be determined by measuring. more in the glossary can be configured in each product range.
- NEW: A third measuring point can be retrofitted on site if the size of the configured bypass fitting permits this.
- NEW: All communication interfaces of the DACb controller and connection to DULCONNEX are possible.
- Availability of all key chemical measuring parameters for water treatment
- Application-optimised configuration of the components using user-based order criteria
- Configuration of 1 or 2 complete measuring and control systems on a panel
- The controller equipment can be selected
Field of application
- Treatment of drinking water and product water (e.g. disinfection) in waterworks and domestic water installations
- Treatment of product water in the food and beverage industry
- Treatment of rinsing and process water for the food and beverage industry, e.g. cleaning and disinfection of pipework, vessels and machinery (cleaning in place)
- Monitoring for drinking water distribution
- Installation in the bypass of the main water line through which the medium flows
- Max. pressure, depending on design: 1 bar/3 bar/6 bar
- Flow, depending on design: 15...40 l/h/ 40...65 l/h/
- Max. medium temperature: primarily up to 45 °C, the versions for the identity code specification: Water to be measured H (hot water) up to 65 °C (max. 2 bar)
- Ambient temperature: +5...50 °C
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Power supply: 90-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Downloads for Measuring and Control System DULCOTROL® Potable Water/F&B
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.