Monitoring and treatment of potable and similar types of water with DULCOTROL® potable water/F&B – the compact measuring and control system specially designed for water treatment in waterworks and in the food and beverage industry.
The compact measuring and control system for the reliable monitoring and treatment of potable and similar types of water.
Measuring and control systems DULCOTROL® for the potable water/F&B application are specially tailored to the potable water sector and the food and beverage industry. In addition, they also meet the particular requirements within these sectors: on the one hand, for potable water/product water treatment and, on the other hand, for the treatment of rinsing water, industrial water and process water. The measuring and control systems can be configured using the relevant identity code ordering system. With the "panel-mounted" version, all the components except the sensors are mounted on a polypropylene panel. In the "assembly kit" version, all components are supplied loose in a package. The DULCOTROL® ordering system works with user-based selection criteria so that you can select the most appropriate measuring and control system, largely without technical knowledge. One or two measured variables The physical variables to be determined by measuring. more in the glossary can be configured in each product range.
- Availability of all key chemical measured parameters for water treatment
- Application-optimised configuration of the components by user-based order criteria
- Configuration of 1 or 2 complete measuring and control points on a plate or as an assembly
- The equipment on the controllers can be selected
- Flexible use by designing the measuring and control point fully assembled or as an assembly
- Flexible adaptation to special applications and measuring ranges by designing the measuring and control points without sensors and ordering the sensor type and measuring range separately
Field of application
- Treatment of potable and product water (e.g. disinfection) in waterworks and domestic water installations
- Treatment of product water in the food and beverage industry
- Treatment of rinsing / industrial / process water for the food and beverage industry, e.g. cleaning and disinfection of pipework, vessels and machinery (cleaning in place)
- Monitoring of potable water distribution
- Installation in the bypass of the main water line through which the medium flows
- Max. pressure, depending on design: 1 bar/3 bar/6 bar
- Flow, depending on design: 15...40 l/h/ 40...65 l/h/
- Max. feed chemical temperature: primarily up to 45 °C, with some versions up to 65 °C (max. 2 bar)
- Ambient temperature: + 5...50 °C
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Power supply: 90 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Downloads for Measuring and Control System DULCOTROL® Potable Water/F&B
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.