Chemical-free disinfection of production water for the food and beverage industry
Pioneering water treatment – highly efficient UV system DULCODES LP F&B with VARIO-Flux lamp and dynamic lamp heating. The reduced number of lamps and minimal use of energy deliver maximum efficiency and minimal operating costs.
Optimised flow in the radiation chamber results in an even dose of radiation across the entire volumetric flow. At the same time the pressure loss is kept to a minimum.
The DULCODES LP F&B is the first UV system to be quickly and precisely controllable over a wide temperature range. It automatically adapts to changing flows or changes in water quality.
- Efficient, safe and chemical-free disinfection of product water in the food and beverage industry
- Hygienic design without gaps and dead space, tri-clamp connectors, surface roughness Ra <0.8 internal and external, FDA-compliant materials
- Adapted disinfection with varying flows and water temperatures
- Increased flow output with a minimum number of lamps and minimum pressure loss
- Reduced operating costs due to the long-life VARIO-Flux high-output lamps with low energy consumption and high UV yield
- System monitoring in real time from any location via the DULCONNEX Platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency thanks to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.