For flows of 4 – 25 m3/h
The proportional metering system Promatik® is used in the potable water sector for the flow-dependent, adjustable metering of liquid media, like the EXACTAPHOS®. It consists of the metering pump Beta®, a contact water meter, a suction assembly with foot valve, level switch and wall bracket, and an injection valve and metering line.
Protects pipework, fittings, and appliances from corrosion and limescale.
In a flow of water, the contact water meter transmits pulses with a fixed pulse interval corresponding to the pulses to the metering pump in line with the flow. Each of these pulses results in a metering stroke of the metering pump, thereby feeding the metering solution. The metering volume per stroke can thus be adjusted continuously between 100 and 50% using the stroke adjustment dial. Because of the very low starting limit and short pulse interval, a constant volume-proportional addition of chemicals can always be maintained from minimum water flow rate to maximum load, thereby guaranteeing the best process result
- DVGW-tested in conjunction with the EXACTAPHOS® metering solution. DVGW No. NW-9101 CM 0179.
- The EXACTAPHOS® metering solutions are matched to the capacity of the Promatik® metering systems.
- Fitting position of the water meter – horizontal and vertical.
Field of application
Potable water treatment
- Consisting of a Beta® metering pump, contact water meter, suction assembly with foot valve and 2-phase level switch with pre-warning as low flow contact and empty signal, injection valve and metering line.
- In the "R" design compact metering system, the metering pump is built onto the contact water meter.
- In the "W" design split system there are wall brackets for accommodating the metering pump. Contact cable and PE metering line 2 m long. Horizontal fitting position of the contact water meter.
|Promatik® type||S 4||S 10||S 16||S 25|
|Maximum flow Q max.||m3/h||4||10||16||25|
|Lower operating limit (horizontal)||m3/h||0,025||0,063||0,1||0,16|
|Metering interval approx.||l/stroke||0.7||1.1||1.8||2.8|
|Feed rate 50-100 %||ml/m3||50 – 165||50 – 165||50 – 165||50 – 165|
|Operating pressure||bar||1 – 10||1 – 10||1 – 10||1 – 10|
|Metering pump type||BT4b 1000||BT4b 1601||BT4b 1602||BT4b 1604|
|Meter connecting thread||G 1 B||G 1 1/4 B||G 2 B||G 2 1/2 B|
|Screw connector width||R 3/4||R 1||R 1 1/2||R 2|
|Length without thread||mm||190||260||300||270|
|Shipping weight approx.||Order no.|
|S 4 split system||6||1078282|
|S 10 split system||7||1078283|
|S 16 split system||9||1078284|
|S 25 split system||11||1078285|
- Dosing head/valves: Polypropylene (PP)
- Metering diaphragm EPDM with PTFE insert
- Seals: EPDM
- Valve balls: ceramic
- Float switches: PP
- Suction assembly: flexible PVC
- Discharge tube: PE
Downloads for Metering System Promatik®
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.