Metering System DULCODOS® Emergency Potable Water Disinfection
Metering volumes: 0.02 – 1.55 l/h, 10 bar
Handy metering system for emergency potable water disinfection. For fast use against micro-organisms.
Fast and precise disinfection of potable water
Water supply companies ensure high quality of potable water in accordance with the applicable Drinking Water Ordinance (TrinkwV 2001). In spite of this, emergency situations can nevertheless arise that require rapid disinfection.
ProMinent supplies a compact metering station, which is immediately ready for use and performs emergency disinfection, for instance after flooding or pipe ruptures, in compliance with the regulations.
All disinfectants permitted in accordance with the Drinking Water Ordinance 2001 and the List of Permitted Substances (§ 11) can be used. Emergency potable water disinfection can also be used when commissioning new pipes, after repairs or after long downtimes.
- Connection-ready handy metering system (0.02 – 1.55 l/h, 10 bar)
- Integrated metering and pressure monitoring
- Low-pulsation metering by guided discharge strokes via intelligent profile suction/discharge pumping
- Volume-proportional metering if customer has a flow water meter fitted
- adequate for treatment of up to 372 m3/h when adding 0.5 mg/l to 155 m3/h of chlorine with the addition of 1.2 mg/l (when using sodium-calcium hypochlorite 12%)
Field of application
- Emergency disinfection of potable water
- Disinfection after downtimes
- Disinfection during commissioning
Ready-to-use assembled metering system, essentially consisting of:
- Assembly frame for installation of a container for disinfectant (e.g. sodium-calcium hypochlorite, 12 %). 500x500x1000 mm (LxWxH).
- Metering pump gamma/ X, GMXa 1604, 1.55 l/h, 10 bar.
- Injection lance, ½“, 10 m PVC hose, 6x12 mm
|Metering pump Capacity||Order no.|
|Potable water disinfection with GMXa 1604||1.6||1081318|
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS® Emergency Potable Water Disinfection
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.