UV System DULCODES MP
Flow up to 853 m3/h
The UV system DULCODES MP is used for the efficient breakdown of combined chlorine in swimming pools, eliminating the typical swimming pool odour: no more irritation for eyes, nose and skin. Apart from improving the water quality, the lower investment costs and high fresh water and energy consumption savings result in shorter payback times.
Effective solution for the treatment of swimming pool water – designed for the decomposition of combined chlorine.
The UV system DULCODES MP is fitted with output-optimised medium-pressure lamps. They guarantee the efficient photochemical breakdown of combined chlorine Mono-, di-, trichloroamine. The measuring result of type CLE (free chlorine) is subtracted from the ... more in the glossary in swimming pool water. The system features no sensitive, electronic components and instead relies on proven and robust technology.
Efficient cleaning of the lamp protection tubes during operation is possible with ease. The lamp protection tubes can either be cleaned by a manual wiper or by the motor-driven automatic wiper, which can be added as an option.
The DULCODES MP is a compact inline system. Thanks to its flexible flange options, the system can be used with ease for different nominal widths of circulation rate. The UV reactor is designed in such a way that no UV radiation can escape from the reactor. This means that the system can be installed directly in a plastic pipe. The free choice of the fitting position simplifies installation and retrofitting in the extreme.
- Simple installation, thanks to the compact inline system, ensures minimal installation work and fast retrofitting
- Maximum flexibility when installing thanks to the free choice of fitting position and direct installation in plastic pipes as no UV radiation escapes from the reactor
- Automatic chloramine value-dependent On/Off switching of the UV system, e.g. in combination with DULCOMARIN
- Unbeatably simple and quick maintenance: all maintenance work can be carried out quickly and conveniently from one side
- Manual power control for optimum adaptation of the system to the respective capacity requirement (not for DULCODES 1 x 0.65MP and 1MP)
- System monitoring in real-time from any location via the DULCONNEX Platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency thanks to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Process water
- Swimming pool water
- Manual or automatic wiper system for the efficient removal of deposits on the lamp protection tube. The wiper system can be easily retrofitted
- Integral temperature switch to monitor the water temperature in the radiation chamber
- Compliance with DIN 19643 and recommended for use in swimming pools
- Optimised use of energy thanks to large radiation chamber and uniform irradiation of the entire water flow due to optimised system hydraulics
- Radiation chambers made of high-grade stainless steel 1.4404/AISI316L
- Long-term stable UVC sensor for monitoring the lamp output, dirt on the lamp protection tube and changes in water quality
- Powerline medium-pressure lamps with high connecting power of up to 3 kW
- Manual or automatic motor-driven wiper for the efficient removal of deposits on the lamp protection tube
- Guaranteed (pro rata) lamp service life of 8000 hours
- Comfort controller with various options for simple integration of the system in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital interfaces and connectors
- Control cabinet made of coated steel
Max. flow rate
Radiation chamber length
Free space needed for maintenance
Empty weight/Operating weight
DIN / ANSI
* 98%/cm transmission; 600 J/m2 irradiation intensity for the breakdown of combined chlorine
** 98%/cm transmission; 400 J/m2 irradiation dose for disinfection applications
Powerline medium-pressure lamp
Permissible operating pressure
Permissible ambient temperature
Permissible water temperature
Downloads for UV System DULCODES MP
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.