Peristaltic pump DULCOFLEX DFXa
Feed rate of 6 ml/h to 65 l/h at up to 7 bar back pressure
DULCOFLEX DFXa meters outgassing, viscous, abrasive or shear-sensitive media and is setting new standards in metering. Linear and reproducible metering (± 2 %) is guaranteed with this peristaltic pump under all process conditions. Hose replacement is a very simple process.
A peristaltic pump that brings together the best qualities of ProMinent metering pumps.
The new DULCOFLEX DFXa meters reliably and is simple to operate. This sees the addition of an intelligent peristaltic metering pump to the ProMinent product range. ProMinent is making use of its decades-long experience in the metering pump sector to bring together the best of two worlds. Valve-free metering with the accuracy of a diaphragm metering pump, with full use of the properties of a peristaltic pump This is how they work: The feed chemical is pumped by the rotor clamping the hose ... more in the glossary. The applications of this metering pump include very outgassing, high-viscosity, abrasive, shear-sensitive or chemically aggressive fluids.
The liquid end developed and patented by ProMinent makes quick and straightforward hose replacement possible with a unique exchange technique. The display provides the fitter with precise instructions about the steps to be completed when replacing the hose. The high-performance hoses used guarantee exceptional chemical resistance and a long service life.
The order information required for hose replacement can be found on the pump’s operating menu.
The intuitive user interface with click wheel ensures simple operation of the peristaltic pump This is how they work: The feed chemical is pumped by the rotor clamping the hose ... more in the glossary.
A brushless direct current motor forms the heart of the DULCOFLEX DFXa. Its ingenious control provides for precise metering and reduced pump capacity with continuous metering up to 6 ml/h. What’s more, the new peristaltic metering pump is IoT-enabled, meaning that it can be fully networked and connected to the DULCONNEX IIoT solution developed by ProMinent.
- Adjustment of the metering rate directly in l/h or ml/h
- Simple hose change
- No problems with very gaseous media or air locks
- Suitable for viscosities of up to 200,000 mPas (with VPT0530/VPT0565)
- Sole contact with media in the hose
- Many different control options, such as using an analogue 0/4-20 mA signal, contact controller, timer or via process control systems
Field of application
- Drinking water and waste water treatment
- Food and beverage industry
- Paper industry
- Chemical industry
- All industrial applications, either as a stand-alone unit or integrated in a complete system
- Illuminated 3” LCD and 3-LED display for operating, warning and error messages, visible from all sides
- Adjustable feed rate between 65 l/ and 6 ml/h
- Connector for 2-stage level switch or continuous level measurement
- 3 additional freely configurable inputs and outputs on one port
- Optional 0/4–20 mA output for remote transmission of actual dosing rate and error messages
- Optional relay module with 1 x switch-over contact, 230 V – 8 A
- Optional relay module with 2 x On, 24 V – 100 mA
- Pump is available as an FDA design
- Connection to process control systems via fieldbus interfaces, such as PROFIBUS®, PROFINET, CANopen or Modbus RTU
- CIP (cleaning in place)-enabled system
- Reverse flow is possible
Maximum back pressure
outer Ø x inner Ø
6 ml/h – 18 l/h
12 x 9
10 ml/h – 30 l/h
12 x 9
10 ml/h – 30 l/h
12 x 9
22 ml/h – 65 l/h
12 x 9
|Tube material:||Thermoplastic vulcanisate (TPV), polyurethane (PUR)|
|Metering reproducibility:||±2% with retracted tube (after approx. 200 revolutions)|
|Electrical connection:||100 - 230 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Nominal power:||approx. 50 W|
|Degree of protection:||IP 66, NEMA 4X Indoor|
|Permissible ambient temperature:||0 … 45 °C|
|Viscosities:||The DFXa0530VPT has successfully metered viscosities of up to 200,000 mPas in testing. If you are working with viscosities of more than 10,000 mPas, please contact our technical consulting department, who will be able to assist you.|
All data calculated with water at 20 °C.
Downloads for Peristaltic pump DULCOFLEX DFXa
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.