Metering System DULCODOS ULIa (Inline System Liquid)
Extraction volume 100 – 400 l/h against 4.5 bar
The polymer preparation system DULCODOS ULIa is an inline system and processes liquid polymers to produce a fully activated solution. It is ideally equipped for your application with integrated mixing and maturing chamber and novel peristaltic metering pump.
Metering system specifically designed for the batching of a fully activated liquid polymer solution
The compact inline preparation station DULCODOS ULIa features a special mixing chamber in which liquid polymer is added by peristaltic or metering pumps. Optimum mixing with water produces a fully activated polymer solution with a maturing time of approx. 15 min in the maturing chamber.
The concentration of the polymer solution can be simply adjusted on the touch panel.
Continuous polymer preparation output in l/h can be specified as an option. The polymer preparation system works reliably and conserves resources thanks to its optimum process control.
- Precise processing of liquid polymers (0.05 - 1.0 %) with a 50 % active ingredient
- Highly efficient mixing and maturing chamber for emulsions / dispersions and water
- Operator-managed input of the concentration with proportional metering
- Compact design with various installation options
- Optional operator-managed specification of the polymer preparation output in l/h
- System runs directly against a 4.5 bar back pressure, there is no need for a chemical transfer pump
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Sludge dewatering and sludge thickening
- Wastewater treatment (industry and local authorities)
- Drinking water treatment
- Proportional metering as standard
- 3 system types with different equipment can be selected:
- basic - manual flow adjustment, manual flushing
- medium - automatic flow control, manual flushing
- comfort - automatic flow control, automatic flushing
- Integrated post dilution unit available as an option
- Choice of peristaltic or metering pumps:
- Peristaltic pumps DFXa 0530 and 0565 for back pressures of up to max. 4.5 bar
- Metering pumps gamma/ X with HV head up to 4.5 bar
- Metering pumps Sigma up to 4.5 bar
- Compact controller Schneider Electric TM241 and touch panel STO735 4.3"
- Optionally fitted with Ethernet/Modbus TCP
- Optionally fitted with PROFIBUS®
The following types of polymer can be processed:
- Liquid polymers (0.05 – 1.0 %)
- As emulsions or dispersions
- Freely selectable preparation capacity
- Configuration versions
- Electrical connection
- Control versions with or without data communication
- Operating versions
- Liquid polymer metering pumps
- Peristaltic pump DFXa
- Metering pump gamma/ X
- Metering pump sigma/ X S1Cb
- Monitoring of low liquid polymers
- Raw water booster pump
- Post dilution unit
* if the water pressure is lower, use the pressure boost option
Max. extraction rate
Max. extraction rate/Inline with post-dilution
Max. water pressure
Min. water pressure*
Back pressure, max.
Water connection DN
Discharge nozzle DN
Power supply V/Hz
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS ULIa (Inline System Liquid)
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.