ProMinent at BrauBeviale 2023 – Metering and disinfection in the beverage industry
From November 28th to 30th 28 2023, BrauBeviale in Nuremberg, Germany, will become the meeting place for the entire beverage industry. ProMinent will exhibit at Booth 6-205 in Hall 6.
ProMinent at BrauBeviale 2023
Metering and disinfection in the beverage industry
From November 28th to 30th 28 2023, BrauBeviale in Nuremberg, Germany, will become the meeting place for the entire beverage industry. ProMinent will exhibit at Booth 6-205 in Hall 6. As a leading supplier of water treatment, we present practical solutions for the production and filling sector. Particular focus is placed on low-chlorate disinfection. With our precise and environmentally friendly dosing technology, you are always on the safe side hygienically and reduce your water consumption at the same time.
Metering and water treatment technology
- The UV system DULCODES LP , designed specifically for use in the food and beverage industry, meets hygienic design requirements, is CIP-capable (cleaning in place) and is equipped with FDA-compliant materials. It is part of the series of ProMinent UV systems certified to the new DIN:19294 2020-08 test standard.
- The metering system DULCODOS compact is used for the ultra-precise metering of chemicals. It has a modular construction and can be flexibly integrated into a wide range of applications. The stainless steel version is supplied ready to connect for immediate use in the food and beverage sector.
- The motor-driven metering pump Sigma designed specifically for hygiene applications enables precise and hygienic metering. All of the liquid end's wetted materials are physiologically safe in accordance with the FDA and Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004.
- With the new radar level sensor DULCOLEVEL , we are offering a complete chemical management solution in combination with the secure IIoT platform DULCONNEX, including convenient app-based configuration.
- Safely store, empty and meter chemicals without interruption: this is made particularly easy with DULCODOS SAFE-IBC , a special metering and emptying station for intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) with an intermediate tank (200 litres) and almost complete residual drainage.
- The peristaltic metering pump DULCOFLEX DFXa precisely meters viscous media and media containing solids at feed rates of up to 65 l/h. It can be supplied with a hose that is physiologically safe in accordance with the FDA and Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 and is therefore suitable for use in the beverage and food industry.
- With our new Smart Support solution, we can take a look at our customers' systems and provide assistance at all times, even when we are not on site. We know that time is valuable, so we ensure that our customers get smart and efficient advice with the help of video chat and live transmission of information.