UV System DULCODES A
Flow up to 809 m3/h
The UV system works cleanly and with efficient use of energy, based on continuously variable medium pressure lamps, and can therefore automatically compensate for variations in the water quality or level of contamination.
Perfect for the treatment of higher flows.
For the disinfection of drinking water, elimination of chlorine, chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary and ozone, or for the breaking down of combined chlorine Mono-, di-, trichloroamine. The measuring result of type CLE (free chlorine) is subtracted from the ... more in the glossary in swimming pool water. The Powerline medium-pressure lamps safely inactivate pathogenic organisms. In particular, chlorine-resistant germs, such as cryptosporidia or giardia, are reliably eliminated.
The system is equipped with electronic ballasts, which continuously adjust the lamp output, either via an external signal, such as the flow rate, or by specification of a setpoint.
A long-term stable UVC sensor ensures that the system operates safely and reliably. The motor-driven automatic wiper efficiently cleans the lamp protection tubes and minimises maintenance work with types of water that have a tendency to form films. After comprehensive certification and biodosimetric validation, the systems comply with strict internationally recognised NSF, UL, CSA and USEPA standards.
- Simple installation, thanks to the compact inline system, ensures minimal installation work and fast retrofitting
- Maximum flexibility when installing thanks to the free choice of fitting position and direct installation in plastic pipes as no UV radiation escapes from the reactor
- External power control via 0/4 - 20 mA standard signal for optimum adaptation of the system to changing operating conditions, such as flow fluctuations
- Automatic adjustment of the lamp output to a defined UVC sensor signal with an increase in power to a raised, adjustable sensor signal via a digital input saves energy and extends the lamp service life.
- Unbeatably simple and quick maintenance: all maintenance work can be carried out quickly and conveniently from one side.
- Certified systems: NSF 50, CSA 22, UL508, comprehensively biodosimetrically validated to UVDGM 2006
Field of application
- Potable water
- Process water
- Swimming pool water
- Radiation chambers made of high-grade stainless steel 1.4404/AISI316L
- Guaranteed (pro rata) lamp service life of 8000 hours
- UVC sensor with long term stability to monitor the system output
- Automatic motor-driven wiper for efficient removal of deposits on the lamp protection tube
- Freely programmable control with backlit display during normal operation (green), warning (yellow) and fault (red), visible from afar too
- Minimum pressure losses even with high flow volumes
- Optimised use of energy thanks to large radiation chamber and uniform irradiation of the entire water flow due to optimised system hydraulics.
- Powerline A medium-pressure lamp with high connecting power of up to 3 kW
- Integral temperature sensor for monitoring the water temperature in the radiation chamber
- Double, independent and automatic monitoring of the wiper function by revolution counter and limit switch
- Control cabinet made of coated steel
- Large graphic display to show all important operating parameters, such as the UV sensor signal, lamp power consumption, control type and operating status
- Interfaces and connectors for:
- Shut-off and rinse valve
- Control of the feed pump
- Operating signal relay
- Warning and alarm relay for UV intensity
- Collective malfunction alert relay
- Pause contact
- Relay for monitoring reactor temperature
- Temperature monitoring and fault indicating relay for control cabinet temperature
- Input for external fault
- Digital input for switch-over to second power stage
- 4-20 mA standard signal input for flow-dependent lamp control or control dependent on measured value
- Standard signal output 4-20 mA of UV sensor signal
Max. flow rate
Radiation chamber length
Minimum clearance for maintenance work
Min. distance from wall
Empty weight/Operating weight
DIN / ANSI
1 x 1A
50* / 83**
1 x 2A
91* / 149**
1 x 3A
176* / 290**
2 x 2A
240* / 395**
2 x 3A
328* / 539**
3 x 3A
492* / 809**
Powerline A medium-pressure lamp
Permissible operating pressure
10 bar for single-lamp systems 1 x 1A - 1 x 3A
Permissible ambient temperature
Permissible water temperature
Downloads for UV System DULCODES A
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.