UV System Dulcodes LP certified
Flow up to 406 m3/h
UV system Dulcodes LP for drinking water disinfection, comprehensively certified to internationally-recognised ÖNORM / SVGW / ACS / UVDGM standards. Pioneering water treatment - highly efficient using Vario-Flux lamps with dynamic lamp heating.
Global first in the chemical-free disinfection of potable water – now also certified
The Dulcodes LP is the first UV system to be precisely controllable over a wide temperature range.
The unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the Vario-Flux lamps enables the system to be quickly and precisely dimmed over a broad capacity range of up to 50%. It therefore automatically adapts to changing flows or changes in water temperature.
Maximum efficiency and minimal life cycle costs are therefore achieved due to the reduced number of lamps and minimal use of energy.
Optimum flow in the reactors is based on intensive computer simulations. The radiation dose of a partial volumetric flow is even without over-metering or under-metering. At the same time the pressure loss is kept to a minimum.
- Unique dynamic lamp heating adjusts the lamp output in seconds and provides for optimum disinfection even with varying flows and water temperatures
- Homogeneous UV dose thanks to optimised flow behaviour in the reactor guarantees maximum flow output with a minimum number of lamps and minimum pressure loss
- Reduced life cycle costs: Use of long-life Vario-Flux high output lamps with low energy consumption and high UV yield
- Excellent flexibility: vertical or horizontal installation and free choice of flange position
- Control cabinet with efficient recirculation cooling ensures the long life of electronic components and protects against corrosion in aggressive ambient conditions
- System monitoring in real time from any location via the DULCONNEX Platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency thanks to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.
Field of application
- Potable water treatment
- Food and beverage production
- High-grade stainless steel 1.4404/AISI316L reactor hydraulically optimised by means of computer simulation
- High-output amalgam lamp "Vario-Flux" with dynamic lamp heating
- Guaranteed lamp service life of 14,000 operating hours (pro rata)
- Electronic ballasts for the gentle ignition, operation and individual monitoring and control of the lamps
- DVGW/ÖVGW UVC sensor 160° opening angle, highly selective and age-stable, integrated in the measuring window
- Continuous monitoring of the reactor temperature by temperature sensor Pt 1000
- Single lamp system: equipped with either a Compact controller or Comfort controller
- Various options for simple integration of the system in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital interfaces and connectors
- Data logger: all relevant operating data and ell events are saved on the SD card and can simply and conveniently be visualised with an analysis programme
- Web server module enables simple remote monitoring and remote control of the system by means of web-based access via LAN/Wi-Fi interface. The current system status can be displayed at any time on a terminal unit.
Max. flow rate*
Radiation chamber length
Minimum clearance for maintenance work
DIN / ANSI / TC
* 98 %/cm transmission; flows certified to DVGW W 294 / ÖNORM / SVGW / ACS
** TC = Tri Clamp
RP 2” / RP 2”
DN 80 / 3” / DN 80
DN 100 / 4” / DN 100
DN 150 / 6” / DN 150
DN 200 / 8” / DN 200
DN 200 / 8”
|Lamp type||Low-pressure lamp Vario Flux|
|Control type||Comfort controller, optionally compact controller|
|Permissible operating pressure||10 bar or 16 bar|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 – 40 °C with comfort controller, 5 – 35 °C with compact controller|
|Permissible water temperature||2 – 70 °C|
|Degree of protection||IP 66|
Downloads for UV System Dulcodes LP certified
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.