UV System Dulcodes LP certified
Flow up to 410 m3/h
UV system Dulcodes LP for potable water disinfection, comprehensively certified to internationally-recognised DVGW / ÖNORM / SVGW / ACS / UVDGM standards. Pioneering water treatment - highly efficient by Vario-Flux lamps with dynamic lamp heating.
Global first in the chemical-free disinfection of potable water – now also certified
The Dulcodes LP is the first UV system to be precisely dimmed over a wide temperature range.
The unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the Vario-Flux lamps enables the system to be quickly and precisely dimmed over a broad power range of up to 50%. It therefore automatically adapts to changing flows or changes of water temperature.
Maximum efficiency and minimal life cycle costs are therefore achieve due to the reduce number of lamps and minimal use of energy.
Optimum flow in the reactors is based on intensive computer simulations. The radiation dose is even without over- or under-metering a partial volumetric flow. At the same time the pressure loss is kept minimal.
- Unique dynamic lamp heating adjusts the lamp output in seconds and provides for optimum disinfection even with rapidly varying flows and water temperatures
- Homogeneous UV dose, thanks to optimised flow characteristics in the reactor, guarantees maximum flow output with a minimum number of lamps and minimum pressure loss
- Reduction of life cycle costs: Use of long service life Vario-Flux high output lamps with low energy consumption and high UV output
- Excellent flexibility: vertical or horizontal installation and free choice of flange position
- Control cabinet with efficient recirculation cooling ensures the long life of electronic components and protects against corrosion in aggressive ambient conditions
- User-friendly and intuitive: The control for the display of operating statuses and adjustment of operating parameters
Field of application
- Potable water treatment
- Food and beverage production
- High-grade stainless steel 1.4404/AISI316L reactor hydraulically optimised by means of computer simulation
- High-output amalgam lamp "Vario-Flux" with dynamic lamp heating
- Guaranteed lamp life of 14,000 operating hours (pro rata)
- Electronic ballasts for the gentle ignition, operation and individual monitoring and control of the lamps
- DVGW/ÖVGW UVC sensor 160° opening angle, highly selective and age-stable, integrated in the measuring window
- Continuous monitoring of the water temperature by temperature sensor Pt 1000
- Single lamp system: equipped with either a Compact controller or Comfort controller
- Various options for simple integration of the system in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital interfaces and connectors
- Data logger: all relevant operating data and ell events are saved on the SD card and can simply and conveniently be visualised with an analysis programme
- DULCOnnect module enables simple remote monitoring and remote control of the system by means of web-based access via LAN/WLAN interface. The current system status can be displayed at any time on a terminal unit.
|Type||Max. flow||Lamp power||Connected load||Reactor length||Minimum clearance for service||Ø||Connection nominal diameter|
|m3/h||W||W||mm||mm||mm||DIN / ANSI|
|Dulcodes 1x80LP||6.4*||85||110||872||973||140||RP 2" / RP 2"|
|Dulcodes 1x230LP||20.7*||270||310||1,151||1,064||140||DN 80 / 3"|
|Dulcodes 1x350LP||40.3*||380||430||1,640||1,465||168||DN 100 / 4"|
|Dulcodes 2x350LP||113*||2x380||835||1,640||1,465||256||DN 150 / 6"|
|Dulcodes 3x230LP||86*||3x270||825||1,185||1,156||324||DN 150 / 6"|
|Dulcodes 3x350LP||189*||3x380||1,240||1,885||1,565||324||DN 200 / 8"|
|Dulcodes 4x350LP||259*||4x380||1,645||1,885||1,565||356||DN 200 / 8"|
|Dulcodes 6x350LP||410*||6x380||2,455||1,885||1,565||406||DN 250 / 10"|
** 98 %/cm transmission; flows certified to DVGW W 294 / ÖNORM / SVGW / ACS
|Lamp type||Low-pressure lamp Vario Flux|
|Controller type||Comfort controller, optionally compact controller|
|Permissible operating pressure||10 bar or 16 bar|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 – 40 °C|
|Permissible water temperature||2 – 70 °C|
|Enclosure rating||IP 66|
Downloads for UV System Dulcodes LP certified
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.