UV System DULCODES LP certified
Flow up to 406 m3/h
UV system DULCODES LP for drinking water disinfection, comprehensively certified to internationally-recognised DVGW/ÖVGW/SVGW/UVDGM standards. Looking to the future, the systems have already been type-tested in accordance with the latest DIN 19294-1:2020-08 test regulation. Successful certification officially confirms the precise 50-100% control range of the highly efficient VARIO-Flux lamps with dynamic lamp heating.
Global first in the chemical-free disinfection of potable water – now also certified
The DULCODES LP is the first UV system to be precisely controllable over a wide temperature range.
The unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the VARIO-Flux lamps enables the system to be quickly and precisely dimmed over a broad capacity range of up to 50%. It therefore automatically adapts to changing flows or changes in water temperature.
Maximum efficiency and minimal life cycle costs are therefore achieved due to the reduced number of lamps and minimal use of energy.
Optimum flow in the reactors is based on intensive computer simulations. The radiation dose of a partial volumetric flow is even without over-metering or under-metering. At the same time the pressure loss is kept to a minimum.
- Unique dynamic lamp heating adjusts the lamp output in seconds and provides for optimum disinfection even with varying flows and water temperatures
- Homogeneous UV dose thanks to optimised flow behaviour in the reactor guarantees maximum flow output with a minimum number of lamps and minimum pressure loss
- Reduced life cycle costs: Use of long-life VARIO-Flux high output lamps with low energy consumption and high UV yield
- Excellent flexibility: vertical or horizontal installation and free choice of flange position
- Control cabinet with efficient recirculation cooling ensures the long life of electronic components and protects against corrosion in aggressive ambient conditions
- System monitoring in real time from any location via the DULCONNEX Platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency thanks to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.
Field of application
- Potable water treatment
- Food and beverage production
- High-grade stainless steel 1.4404/316L reactor hydraulically optimised by means of computer simulation
- High-output amalgam lamp "VARIO-Flux" with dynamic lamp heating
- Guaranteed lamp service life of 14,000 operating hours (pro rata)
- Electronic ballasts for the gentle ignition, operation and individual monitoring and control of the lamps
- DVGW/ÖVGW UVC sensor 160° opening angle, highly selective and age-stable, integrated in the measuring window
- Continuous monitoring of the reactor temperature by temperature sensor Pt 1000
- Single-lamp system: equipped with either a Compact controller or Comfort controller
- VARIOus options for simple integration of the system in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital interfaces and connectors
- Data logger: all relevant operating data and events are saved on the SD card and can be simply and conveniently visualised with an analysis programme
- Web server module enables simple remote monitoring and remote control of the system by means of web-based access via LAN/Wi-Fi interface. The current system status can be displayed at any time on a terminal unit.
Max. flow rate*
Radiation chamber length
Minimum clearance for maintenance work
DIN / ANSI / TC
* 98 %/cm transmission; flows certified to DIN-DVGW 19294 / ÖNORM / SVGW / ACS
** TC = Tri Clamp
DULCODES 1x80 LP
RP 2” / RP 2”
DULCODES 1x230 LP
DN 80 / 3” / DN 80
DULCODES 1x350 LP
DN 100 / 4” / DN 100
DULCODES 2x350 LP
DN 150 / 6” / DN 150
DULCODES 3x230 LP
DULCODES 3x350 LP
DN 200 / 8” / DN 200
DULCODES 4x350 LP
DN 200 / 8”
DULCODES 6x350 LP
Low-pressure lamp VARIO Flux
Comfort controller, optionally compact controller
Permissible operating pressure
10 bar or 16 bar
5–40 °C with comfort control, 5–35 °C with compact control
Permissible water temperature
Downloads for UV System DULCODES LP certified
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.