Measuring range pH -2.00 to + 16.00, ORP -1,300 … +1,300 mV
pH and ORP measurement with Portamess® pH/ORP - battery-powered, hand-held meter with automatic or manual temperature compensation.
Robust manual measuring instrument to withstand the most severe mechanical and chemical loading.
The Portamess® pH/ORP is used to measure the pH and ORP value in the industrial, environmental, food and waste water sectors. The unit complies with the requirements of the EMC Act and the NAMUR NE 21 recommendations. Calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary can be done with buffer solutions made of different, pre-selectable buffer sets.
- Robust and protected against ingress (IP 66 protection)
- Long lifespan: Over 2,000 h operating time with only 3 x AA batteries
- Always in sight: Large LC display
- Hard-wearing membrane keypad
- Integrated sensor quiver to protect the sensor
- Robust, watertight, gold-plated sockets
Field of application
- Environmental protection
- Food production
- Water or waste water inspection
- Measuring ranges pH: -2.00 … +16.00, ORP: -1,300 … +1,300 mV
- Measuring errors pH: < 0.01, ORP: < 0.1% of the measured value ±0.3 mV
- Sensor adaptation: 8 buffer sets to choose from
- Temperature compensation: manual
- Protection class: IP 66
- Operating time: 2,000 hours with 3 x AA cells
- Dimensions: H x W x D 160 x 133 x 30
- Weight: 560 g with batteries
- Scope of delivery: Measuring instrument, field case, operating instructions in German, English and French.
|Portamess® 911 pH||1008710|
Downloads for Portable Meter Portamess® – Measured Variable pH/ORP
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.