Metering and emptying station DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC
Storage and drainage of IBCs up to 1,000 l – metering of chemicals up to 1,000 l/h
The metering and drainage station DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC provides your process with chemicals interruption-free. It conforms to the modified legislature for liquids harmful to water in accordance with the German Ordinance for Systems Handling Substances Harmful to Water AwSV.
Safety as a priority with the reliable metering of liquid chemicals.
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC is a special metering and emptying station for Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC) with almost complete residual Describes the ability of a substance to have a long-term effect and ... more in the glossary drainage.
The customer positions and fixes the IBC on the respective installation surface of the retaining tank, which is slightly inclined forwards. Using leak-proof safety couplings and hoses, the IBC is connected to an intermediate tank of approximately 200 litres fitted to the left side of the retaining tank. Alternatively, the station can be ordered with a standpipe and tank volume of approx. 60 litres.
This buffer volume ensures an uninterrupted process when changing the IBC. The visual level indicator and a level measurement function with alarm message also allow IBC changes to be planned more efficiently. The station is equipped with an inspection opening for maintenance purposes.
To ensure reliable metering, a compact metering station can be integrated in the front of the intermediate tank depending on process requirements. This is equipped either with one or two solenoid metering pumps or with one motor-driven metering pump.
Larger metering stations can be configured as required and designed for side mounting on the wall or installation on the floor.
- Maximum operating safety.
- Excellent process reliability due to interruption-free metering in the process.
- Secure installation of an IBC on a special roll-under retaining tank construction. Any drops are reliably collected and cannot escape at the installation site.
- Almost complete residual drainage of the IBC.
- Intermediate tank with a volume of approx. 200 litres combined with an integrated metering station.
- Retaining tank and intermediate tank both have DIBt approval Z-40.21-585.
Field of application
- Metering of liquids in chemical and industrial production
- Drinking water treatment
- Cooling water treatment
- Food & beverage
- Paper industry
- Robust welded construction of the PE-HD retaining tank with a total volume of 1,300 litres
- Internal steel-reinforced PE-HD bracing on all sides
- PE-HD intermediate tank holding approx. 200 l, alternatively PE-HD standpipe holding approx. 60 l can be selected
- For installation indoors at temperatures of up to 35 °C
- Outer dimensions approx. 1,840 x 1,850 x 2,098 mm (W x D x H)
- Retaining tank and intermediate tank with German Institute for Building Technology (DIBt) certification
- For chemicals with a density of up to max. 1.8 kg/dm3
- For liquids on the Media lists 40-1.1 published by the DIBt
- Installation surface for the IBC tilted forwards measuring approximately 1,010 x 1,620 (W x D) with grille (polyester resin/GRP) on a special load-bearing construction to withstand a maximum load of 2,000 kg, stop rail to the rear of the station and fixing block at the front
- Roll-under pallet base of retaining tank with a height of approx. 100 mm
- Special designs for installation in earthquake zones 1 to 3 in accordance with DIN 4149, see design versions
- Connection of the IBC to the intermediate tank or standpipe:
- dual-acting PP/ FKM quick-release couplings, PP/EPDM options available
- Secure storage of the connection once uncoupled from the IBC in a recessed collection tray at the front
- PVC spiral hose with wire coil, optionally also available in a PTFE material version
- The intermediate tank or the standpipe act as a compensation vessel for the volume of the IBC, with the principle of communicating pipes technically ruling out the possibility of overfilling
- Equipment of the intermediate tank or standpipe:
- drain connector with shut-off valve for the IBC’s hose connector
- suction-side connector to the metering station with shut-off valve
- connection for return of the safety overflow line
- visual level indicator
- continuous level measurement by liquid level sensors with alarm message
- screw lid acts as an inspection opening
- ventilation connectors
- Metering stations for all solenoid metering pumps and motor-driven metering pumps up to Sigma/ 3 can be integrated: DSUa mini, DSKa Sigma/ 1 - 3
- Metering stations DSUa, DSWb and customer-specific designs can be set up with side wall mounting and/or floor installation associated and associated connection hoses
- Fittings and seals in PVC/FKM, PVC/EPDM options available
- Also available as a mirror-image design
- A chemical vapour barrier with a vapour recovery line to the IBC can be added to the intermediate tank for outgassing media
- A liquid level measurement with radar sensor or ultrasound sensor can be used as an option
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200 l PE standard FKM
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 60 l PE standpipe FKM
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200 l PE standard mirror-inverted FKM
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 60 l PE standpipe mirror-inverted FKM
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200 l PE standard EPDM
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 60 l PE standpipe EPDM
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200 l PE standard mirror-inverted EPDM
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 60 l PE standpipe mirror-inverted EPDM
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200 l PE earthquake zones FKM
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC, 200 l PE mirror image, earthquake zones FKM
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200 l PE earthquake zones EPDM
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC, 200 l PE mirror image, earthquake zones EPDM
* Also order binding agent depending on medium
Design for outgassing media EPDM *
Design for outgassing media EPDM *
Binding agent PURACARB Media 0.6 litres
Binding agent PURACARB AM Media 0.6 litres
Binding agent PK 2050 0.6 litres
Binding agent CHLOROSORB ULTRA Media 0.6 litres
Binding agent PURAFIL SP Media 0.6 litres
Binding agent Purafil SP mix Media
Level measurement with radar sensor
Liquid level measurement with ultrasonic sensor
Leakage sensor Maximat® LWC BX
PE hose groove cover
* Full replacement of consumables (recommended after 3 years of use at the latest)
IBC connector DN25 dry shut FKM
IBC connector DN25 dry shut EPDM
PVC hose DN25 -- 1m
Float switch / level measurement (4 items in total fitted)
Set of fittings / seals, fluorocarbon, SAFE-IBC *
Set of fittings / seals, EPDM, SAFE-IBC *
Downloads for Metering and emptying station DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.