Metering and drainage station DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC
Storage and drainage of IBCs up to 1,000 l – metering of chemicals up to 1,000 l/h
The metering and drainage station DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC provides your process with chemicals interruption-free. It conforms to the modified legislature for liquids harmful to water in accordance with the German Ordinance for Systems Handling Substances Harmful to Water AwSV.
Safety as a priority with the reliable metering of liquid chemicals.
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC is a special metering and drainage station for Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC) with almost complete residual Describes the ability of a substance to have a long-term effect and ... more in the glossary drainage.
The IBC is positioned and fixed at the customer’s side on the respective installation surface of the collecting pan slightly tilted forward. Featuring leak-proof safety couplings and hoses, the IBC is connected to an approx. 200-litre interim tank fitted to the left side of the collecting pan. Alternatively, the station can be ordered with a standpipe and tank volume of approx. 60 litres.
When changing the IBC, this buffer volume ensures an interruption-free process. The IBC change can also be planned better with a visual level indicator and a liquid level measurement with alarm message. The station is equipped with an inspection opening for maintenance purposes.
A compact metering station can be integrated in the front of the interim tank depending on process requirements for reliable metering. It is equipped either with one or two solenoid-driven metering pumps or with one motor-driven metering pump.
Larger metering stations can be configured as required and designed for side mounting on the wall or installation on the floor.
- Maximum operating safety:
- Excellent process reliability due to interruption-free metering in the process.
- Safe installation of an IBC on a special roll-under collecting pan construction. Any drops are reliably collected and cannot escape at the installation place.
- Almost complete residual drainage of the IBC.
- Interim tank with a volume of approx. 200 litres combined with an integrated metering station.
- Collecting pan based on general building authority certification by the German Institute of Building Technology (applied for).
Field of application
- Metering of liquids in chemical and industrial production
- Potable water treatment
- Cooling water treatment
- Food & beverages
- Paper industry
- Robust welded construction of the PE-HD collecting pan with a total volume of 1,300 litres
- Internal steel-strengthened PE-HD reinforcement on all sides
- PE-HE interim tank holding approx. 200 l, alternatively PE-HD standpipe holding approx. 60 l as required
- For installation indoors at temperatures up to 35 °C
- Outer dimensions approx. 1,840 x 1,850 x 2,098 mm (W x D x H)
- Collecting pan with German Institute for Building Technology (DiBT) certification
- For chemicals with a density of up to max. 1.8 kg/dm3
- For liquids listed on German Institute of Building Technology media lists 40-1.1 and mineral acids up to 20%, inorganic lyes (no oxidising solutions of salts, such as hypochlorite), solutions of inorganic non-oxidising salts with a pH value of 6-8
- Installation surface for the IBC tilted forwards measuring approximately 1,010 x 1,620 (W x D) with grille (polyester resin) on a special load-bearing construction to withstand a maximum load of 2,000 kg, stop rail to the rear of the station and fixing block at the front
- Pallet substructure to roll under collecting pan with a height of approx. 100 mm
- Installation in earthquake zones 1 to 3 is possible in accordance with DIN 4149 with optional securing measures
- Connection of the IBC to the interim tank or standpipe:
- Dual-acting PP/Viton quick-release couplings
- Secure storage of the connection once uncoupled from the IBC in a collection tray recessed on the front
- PVC spiral hose with wire coil, optionally also available in a PTFE material version
- The interim tank or the standpipe act as a compensation vessel for the volume of the IBC, although the communicating pipes principle technically rules out the possibility of overfilling
- Equipment of the interim tank or standpipe:
- Drain connector with stopcock for the IBC’s hose connector
- Suction-side connector to the metering station with stopcock
- Connection for return of the safety overflow line
- Visual level indicator
- Continuous level measurement by liquid level sensors with alarm message
- Screw lid acts as an inspection opening
- Ventilation connectors
- Metering stations for all solenoid metering pumps and motor-driven metering pumps up to Sigma/ 3 can be integrated: DSUa mini, DSKa Sigma/ 1 - 3
- Metering stations DSUa, DSWb and customer-specific designs can be set up with side wall mounting and/or floor installation
- Fittings and seals in PVC/FKM, optionally in PP/FKM
- Also available as a mirror-image design
- A chemical vapour barrier with a vapour recovery line to the IBC can be added to the interim tank for gaseous media
- A liquid level measurement with ultrasound sensor can optionally be used
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200 L PE Standard||1106230|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 60 L PE Standpipe||1106231|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200 L PE Standard mirror-inverted||1106232|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 60 L PE Standpipe mirror-inverted||1106233|
|Version for gaseous media||1106613|
|Liquid level measurement with ultrasonic sensor||1107079|
|Drainage hose for IBC, PTFE||1107080|
Downloads for Metering and drainage station DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.