Metering and emptying station DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC
Storage and emptying of IBCs up to 1,000 l – metering of chemicals up to 1,000 l/h
The metering and drainage station DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC provides your process with chemicals interruption-free. It conforms to the modified legislature for liquids harmful to water in accordance with the German Ordinance for Systems Handling Substances Harmful to Water AwSV.
Safety as a priority with the reliable metering of liquid chemicals.
DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC is a special metering and emptying station for Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC) with almost complete residual Describes the ability of a substance to have a long-term effect and ... more in the glossary drainage.
The IBC is positioned and fixed at the customer’s side on the respective installation surface of the collecting pan slightly tilted forward. Featuring leak-proof safety couplings and hoses, the IBC is connected to an approx. 200-litre interim tank fitted to the left side of the retaining tank. Alternatively, the station can be ordered with a standpipe and tank volume of approx. 60 litres.
When changing the IBC, this buffer volume ensures an interruption-free process. The IBC change can also be planned better with a visual level indicator and a liquid level measurement with alarm message. The station is equipped with an inspection opening for maintenance purposes.
A compact metering station can be integrated in the front of the interim tank depending on process requirements for reliable metering. It is equipped either with one or two solenoid-driven metering pumps or with one motor-driven metering pump.
Larger metering stations can be configured as required and designed for side mounting on the wall or installation on the floor.
- Maximum operating safety.
- Secure installation of an IBC on a special roll-under retaining tank construction. Any drops are reliably collected and cannot escape at the installation site; almost complete residual drainage of the IBC.
- Intermediate tank with a volume of approx. 200 litres in conjunction with an integrated metering station.
- Retaining tank and intermediate tank both have DIBt approval Z-40.21-585.
- Special designs are available for installation in earthquake zones 1 to 3 in compliance with DIN 4149.
Field of application
- Metering of liquids in chemical and industrial production
- Potable water treatment
- Cooling water treatment
- Food & beverages
- Paper industry
- Robust welded PE-HD retaining tank with a total volume of 1,300 litres
- Internal steel-reinforced PE-HD bracing
- PE-HD intermediate tank holding approx. 200 litres or alternatively a PE-HD standpipe holding approx. 60 l, as required
- For indoor installation at a temperature of up to 35 °C (temporarily up to 40 °C)
- Approx. outer dimensions 1,840 x 1,850 x 2,098 mm (W x D x H)
- Retaining tank and intermediate tank both have DIBt approval Z-40.21-585 (German Institute for Building Technology)
- For chemicals with a density of up to max. 1.8 kg/dm3
- For liquids on the Media lists 40-1.1 published by the DIBt
- The installation base of the IBC, which is inclined forwards, measures approximately 1,010 x 1,620 (W x D) with a grille (polyester resin/epoxy-glass resin) on a special load-bearing structure to withstand a maximum load of 2,000 kg. There is a stop rail at the rear of the station and a fixing block at the front
- Pallet substructure to roll under the retaining tank with a height of approx. 100 mm
- Special designs are available for installation in earthquake zones 1 to 3 in compliance with DIN 4149, see model versions
- Connection of the IBC to the intermediate tank and/or the standpipe:
- dual-acting PP/FKM quick-release couplings, optionally available in PP/EPDM
- Secure storage of the connection once uncoupled from the IBC in a collection tray recessed at the front
- PVC spiral hose with wire coil, optionally also available in PTFE
- The intermediate tank or standpipe acts as a compensation vessel for the volume of the IBC, although the principle of communicating pipes technically rules out the possibility of overfilling
- Intermediate tank and/or standpipe equipment:
- Drain connector with shut-off valve for the hose connector of the IBC
- Suction-side connector to the metering station with shut-off valve
- Connection for return of the safety overflow line
- Visual level indicator
- Continuous level measurement by level sensors with alarm message
- Screw cover doubles as an inspection opening
- Ventilation and bleed connector
- Metering stations for all solenoid metering pumps and motor-driven metering pumps up to Sigma/ 3 can be integrated: DSUa mini, DSKa Sigma/ 1 - 3
- Metering stations DSUa, DSWb and customised designs can be produced either wall-mounted at the side or floor-standing, complete with associated connecting hoses
- PVC/FKM fittings and seals, optionally PVC/EPDM
- Also available as a mirror-image design
- A chemical vapour barrier with a vapour recovery line to the IBC can be fitted to the intermediate tank for outgassing media
- A level measuring device with radar or ultrasound sensor can optionally be used
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200-litre PE standard FKM||1106230|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 60-litre PE standpipe FKM||1106231|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200-litre PE standard mirror-image FKM||1106232|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 60-litre PE standpipe mirror-image FKM||1106233|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200-litre PE standard EPDM||1114974|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 60-litre PE standpipe EPDM||1114975|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200-litre PE Standard mirror-image EPDM||1114976|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 60-litre PE standpipe mirror-image EPDM||1114977|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC, 200-litre PE earthquake zone FKM||1114978|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200-litre PE mirror-image, earthquake zone FKM||1114979|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200-litre PE earthquake zone EPDM||1114980|
|DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC 200-litre PE mirror-image, earthquake zone EPDM||1114981|
|Version for outgassing media FKM*||1106613|
|Version for outgassing media EPDM*||1114982|
|PURACARB Media binding agent 0.6 litres||1044341|
|PURACARB AM Media binding agent 0.6 litres||1044344|
|PK 2050 binding agent 0.6 litres||1044345|
|CHLOROSORB ULTRA Media binding agent 0.6 litres||1044346|
|PURAFIL SP Media binding agent 0.6 litres||1044347|
|Purafil SP Blend Media binding agent||1109584|
|Level measurement with radar sensor||1113272|
|Level measurement with ultrasonic sensor||1107079|
|Maximat® LWC BX leakage sensor||1080055|
|PE hose groove cover||1029217|
|Drainage hose for IBC, PTFE||1107080|
*Order binding agent in addition depending on the medium
|IBC connector DN25 dry shut FKM||1106580|
|IBC connector DN25 dry shut EPDM||1111534|
|PVC hose DN25, 1 m||1029382|
|Float switch / level measuring device (4 no. fitted in total)||142086|
|Set of fittings / seals FKM SAFE-IBC*||1107550|
|Set of fittings / seals EPDM SAFE-IBC*||1107551|
Full set of replacement consumables (recommended at the latest after 3 years of operation)
Downloads for Metering and emptying station DULCODOS® SAFE-IBC
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.