Flow up to 490 m3/h
Disinfection of saline sea water or thermal water without corrosion problems with the UV system Dulcodes LP-PE Plastic. The UV system consists of a reactor and a UV sensor made of highly UV-resistant plastic.
Chemical-free and reliable disinfection of water containing salt, such as sea water or thermal water.
The UV system Dulcodes LP-PE plastic is absolutely corrosion-free A system is corrosion-free if it experiences minimal or no wear caused by the reaction of the material in contact with chemicals (e.g. chlorine). more in the glossary. This is ensured by the UV-stabilised, highly compressed HD-PE reactor and a special sensor made of plastic. The reactor is temperature-resistant through a special welding process and optimised to a pressure rating of up to 4 bar. Our patented Vario-Flux high-output lamps with dynamic lamp heating are used in our LP-PE systems. We achieve an extremely high UVC efficiency, thanks to the unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the Vario Flux lamps.
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE, absolutely corrosion-free and temperature stable.
- Long-term salt water-resistant UVC sensor for monitoring the disinfection capacity, contamination of the lamp protection tubes, lamp ageing and water transmission.
- Highly efficient Vario Flux 350 W lamps provide for maximum disinfection and flow rate with a minimum number of lamps.
- Electronic ballasts for the gentle ignition, operation and individual monitoring of the lamps.
- The replacement of lamps is reduced to the absolute minimum.
- Low maintenance costs and low follow-on costs, as there are fewer, high-performance lamps featuring amalgam technology with an excellent service life of up to 14,000 hours.
Field of application
- Process water
- Swimming pool water
- Salt water
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE
- High-performance and highly efficient low-pressure amalgam lamps Vario Flux with dynamic lamp heating
- Guaranteed (pro rata) lamp service life: 14,000 hours of operation
- Long-term stable UVC sensor made of PTFE for continuous monitoring of the system, factory-calibrated in accordance with the DVGW standard.
- Control cabinet made of coated steel
- Single lamp system: equipped with either a Compact controller or Comfort controller UVCb
- Various options for simple integration of the system in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital interfaces and connectors
- Data logger: all relevant operating data and ell events are saved on the SD card and can simply and conveniently be visualised with an analysis programme.
- DULCOnnect module enables simple remote monitoring and remote control of the system by means of web-based access via LAN/WLAN interface. The current system status can be displayed at any time on a terminal unit.
|Type||Max. flow||Lamp power||Connected load||Reactor length||Minimum clearance for service||Ø||Connector nominal diameter|
* 98%/cm transmission; 400 J/m2 radiation intensity
** permissible operating pressure 3 bar
High-Flux low-pressure lamp 130 W
|Controller type||Comfort controller, optional compact controller|
|Permissible operating pressure||4 bar|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 – 40 °C|
|Permissible water temperature||5 – 30 °C|
|Enclosure rating||IP 66|
Downloads for UV System Dulcodes LP-PE Plastic
load more of