UV System DULCODES LP-PE Plastic
Flow up to 505 m3/h
Disinfection of saline/seawater or thermal water with corrosion-resistant reactor the UV system DULCODES LP-PE. The UV system consists of a reactor and a UV sensor made of highly UV-resistant plastic.
Chemical-free and reliable disinfection of water containing salt, such as seawater or thermal water.
The UV system DULCODES LP-PE plastic is absolutely corrosion-free A system is corrosion-free if it experiences minimal or no wear caused by the reaction of the material in contact with chemicals (e.g. chlorine). more in the glossary. This is ensured by the UV-stabilised, highly compressed HD-PE reactor and a special sensor made of plastic. Thanks to a special welding process, the reactor is temperature-resistant and optimised to a pressure rating of up to 4 bar. Our patented VARIO Flux high-output lamps with dynamic lamp heating are used in our LP-PE systems. We achieve an extremely high UVC efficiency thanks to the unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the VARIO Flux lamps.
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE, absolutely corrosion-free and temperature stable
- Long-term salt water-resistant UVC sensor for monitoring the disinfection capacity, contamination of the lamp protection tubes, lamp ageing and water transmission
- Highly efficient VARIO Flux 350 W lamps provide for maximum disinfection and flow rate with a minimum number of lamps.
- Electronic ballasts for gentle lamp ignition, operation and individual monitoring
- Replacement lamps are reduced to the absolute minimum
- System monitoring in real time from any location via the DULCONNEX Platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency thanks to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports