UV System Dulcodes LP-PE Plastic
Flow up to 505 m3/h
Disinfection of saline sea water or thermal water with corrosion resistant reactor the UV system Dulcodes LP-PE. The UV system consists of a reactor and a UV sensor made of highly UV-resistant plastic.
Chemical-free and reliable disinfection of water containing salt, such as sea water or thermal water.
The UV system Dulcodes LP-PE plastic is absolutely corrosion-free A system is corrosion-free if it experiences minimal or no wear caused by the reaction of the material in contact with chemicals (e.g. chlorine). more in the glossary. This is ensured by the UV-stabilised, highly compressed HD-PE reactor and a special sensor made of plastic. The reactor is temperature-resistant through a special welding process and optimised to a pressure rating of up to 4 bar. Our patented Vario-Flux high-output lamps with dynamic lamp heating are used in our LP-PE systems. We achieve an extremely high UVC efficiency, thanks to the unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the Vario Flux lamps.
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE, absolutely corrosion-free and temperature stable.
- Durable, salt water-resistant UVC sensor for monitoring the disinfection capacity, contamination of the lamp protection tubes, lamp ageing and water transmission.
- Highly efficient Vario Flux 350 W lamps provide for maximum disinfection and flow rate with a minimum number of lamps.
- Electronic ballasts for the gentle ignition, and monitoring of operation and individual lamps.
- The replacement of lamps is reduced to the absolute minimum.
- Location-independent system monitoring in real time via the DULCOnneX platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency due to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.
Field of application
- Process water
- Swimming pool water
- Salt water
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE
- High-performance and highly efficient low-pressure amalgam lamps Vario Flux with dynamic lamp heating
- Guaranteed (pro rata) lamp service life: 14,000 hours of operation
- Long-term stable UVC sensor, made of PTFE, for continuous monitoring of the system, factory-calibrated in accordance with the DVGW standard.
- Control cabinet made of coated steel
- Single lamp system: equipped with either a Compact controller or Comfort controller UVCb
- Various options for simple integration of the system in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital interfaces and connectors
- Data logger: all relevant operating data and all events are saved on the SD card and can be simply and conveniently visualised with an analysis programme.
- Web server module enables simple remote monitoring and remote control of the system by means of web-based access via LAN/Wi-Fi interface. The current system status can be displayed at any time on a terminal unit.
|Type||Max. flow||Lamp power||Connected load||Reactor length||Minimum clearance for service||Ø||Connection nominal diameter|
|m3/h||W||W||mm||mm||mm||DIN / ANSI|
* 98%/cm transmission; 400 J/m2 radiation intensity
** permissible operating pressure 3 bar
|Lamp type||Low-pressure lamp Vario Flux|
|Controller type||Comfort controller, optionally compact controller|
|Permissible operating pressure||4 bar|
|Ambient temperature||5–40°C with comfort control, 5–35°C with compact control|
|Permissible water temperature||5 – 30 °C|
|Enclosure rating||IP 66|
Downloads for UV System Dulcodes LP-PE Plastic
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.