Flow up to 250 m3/h
Disinfection of saline sea water or thermal water without corrosion problems with the UV system Dulcodes LP-PE Plastic. The UV system consists of a reactor and a UV sensor made of highly UV-resistant plastic.
Chemical-free and reliable disinfection of water containing salt, such as sea water or thermal water.
The UV system Dulcodes LP-PE is absolutely corrosion-free. This is ensured by the UV-stabilised, highly compressed HD-PE reactor and a special sensor made of plastic. The reactor is temperature-resistant through a special welding process and optimised to a pressure rating of more than 4 bar. The 130 or 290 W low-pressure lamps are powered by electronic ballasts and operated gently.
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE, absolutely corrosion-free and temperature stable.
- Long-term salt water-resistant UVC sensor for monitoring the disinfection capacity, contamination of the lamp protection tubes, lamp ageing and water transmission.
- Highly efficient Opti Flux 290 W lamps provide maximum disinfection and flow rate with a minimum number of lamps.
- Ballasts with BUS interface for the gentle ignition and operation of the lamps
- The replacement of lamps is reduced to the absolute minimum.
- Low maintenance costs and low follow-on costs, as there are fewer, high-performance lamps featuring amalgam technology with an excellent service life of up to 14,000 hours.
Field of application
- Process water
- Swimming pool water
- Salt water
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE
- High-performance and highly efficient High-Flux (130 W) or Opti-Flux (290 W) low pressure amalgam lamps, largely temperature-independent
- Guaranteed (pro rata) lamp service life: High-Flux lamp: 10,000 h; Opti-Flux lamp: 14,000 h
- Long-term stable UVC sensor made of PTFE for continuous monitoring of the system, factory-calibrated in accordance with the DVGW standard.
- Control cabinet made of coated steel
- Single lamp system: equipped with either a Compact control or Deluxe control UVCb
- Various options for simple integration of the plant in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital interfaces and connectors
|Type||Max. flow||Lamp power||Connected load||Reactor length||Minimum clearance for service||Ø||Connector nominal diameter|
* 98 %/cm transmission; 400 J/m2 UV dose
High-Flux low-pressure lamp 130 W
Opti Flux low-pressure UV lamp, 290 W (see page )
|Controller type||De luxe controller, optional compact controller|
|Permissible operating pressure||4 bar|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 – 40 °C|
|Permissible water temperature||5–30 °C|
Downloads for UV System Dulcodes LP-PE Plastic
load more of