Flow up to 250 m3/h
Disinfection of saline sea water or thermal water without corrosion problems with the UV system Dulcodes LP-PE Plastic. The UV system consists of a reactor and a UV sensor made of highly UV-resistant plastic.
Chemical-free and reliable disinfection of water containing salt, such as sea water or thermal water.
The UV system Dulcodes LP-PE is absolutely corrosion-free A system is corrosion-free if it experiences minimal or no wear caused by the reaction of the material in contact with chemicals (e.g. chlorine). more in the glossary. This is ensured by the UV-stabilised, highly compressed HD-PE reactor and a special sensor made of plastic. The reactor is temperature-resistant through a special welding process and optimised to a pressure rating of more than 4 bar. The 130 or 290 W low-pressure lamps are powered by electronic ballasts and operated gently.
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE, absolutely corrosion-free and temperature stable.
- Long-term salt water-resistant UVC sensor for monitoring the disinfection capacity, contamination of the lamp protection tubes, lamp ageing and water transmission.
- Highly efficient Opti Flux 290 W lamps provide maximum disinfection and flow rate with a minimum number of lamps.
- Ballasts with BUS interface for the gentle ignition and operation of the lamps
- The replacement of lamps is reduced to the absolute minimum.
- Low maintenance costs and low follow-on costs, as there are fewer, high-performance lamps featuring amalgam technology with an excellent service life of up to 14,000 hours.
Field of application
- Process water
- Swimming pool water
- Salt water
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE
- High-performance and highly efficient High-Flux (130 W) or Opti-Flux (290 W) low pressure amalgam lamps, largely temperature-independent
- Guaranteed (pro rata) lamp service life: High-Flux lamp: 10,000 h; Opti-Flux lamp: 14,000 h
- Long-term stable UVC sensor made of PTFE for continuous monitoring of the system, factory-calibrated in accordance with the DVGW standard.
- Control cabinet made of coated steel
- Single lamp system: equipped with either a Compact controller or Comfort controller UVCb
- Various options for simple integration of the plant in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital interfaces and connectors
|Type||Max. flow||Lamp power||Connected load||Reactor length||Minimum clearance for service||Ø||Connector nominal diameter|
* 98 %/cm transmission; 400 J/m2 UV dose
High-Flux low-pressure lamp 130 W
Opti Flux low-pressure UV lamp, 290 W (see page )
|Controller type||Comfort controller, optional compact controller|
|Permissible operating pressure||4 bar|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 – 40 °C|
|Permissible water temperature||5 – 30 °C|
Downloads for UV System Dulcodes LP-PE Plastic
load more of