UV System DULCODES LP-PE Plastic
Flow up to 505 m3/h
Disinfection of saline sea water or thermal water with corrosion resistant reactor the UV system DULCODES LP-PE. The UV system consists of a reactor and a UV sensor made of highly UV-resistant plastic.
Chemical-free and reliable disinfection of water containing salt, such as sea water or thermal water.
The UV system DULCODES LP-PE plastic is absolutely corrosion-free A system is corrosion-free if it experiences minimal or no wear caused by the reaction of the material in contact with chemicals (e.g. chlorine). more in the glossary. This is ensured by the UV-stabilised, highly compressed HD-PE reactor and a special sensor made of plastic. Thanks to a special welding process, the reactor is temperature-resistant and optimised to a pressure rating of up to 4 bar. Our patented VARIO Flux high-output lamps with dynamic lamp heating are used in our LP-PE systems. We achieve an extremely high UVC efficiency thanks to the unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the VARIO Flux lamps.
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE, absolutely corrosion-free and temperature stable
- Long-term salt water-resistant UVC sensor for monitoring the disinfection capacity, contamination of the lamp protection tubes, lamp ageing and water transmission
- Highly efficient VARIO Flux 350 W lamps provide for maximum disinfection and flow rate with a minimum number of lamps.
- Electronic ballasts for the gentle ignition, operation and individual monitoring of the lamps
- The replacement of lamps is reduced to the absolute minimum
- System monitoring in real time from any location via the DULCONNEX Platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency thanks to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports
Field of application
- Process water
- Swimming pool water
- Salt water
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE
- High-performance and highly efficient low-pressure amalgam lamps VARIO Flux with dynamic lamp heating
- Guaranteed (pro rata) lamp service life: 14,000 hours of operation
- Long-term stable UVC sensor made of PTFE for continuous monitoring of the system, factory-calibrated in accordance with the DVGW standard.
- Control cabinet made of coated steel
- Single-lamp system: equipped with either a Compact controller or Comfort controller UVCb
- VARIOus options for simple integration of the system in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital interfaces and connectors
- Data logger: all relevant operating data and events are saved on the SD card and can be simply and conveniently visualised with an analysis programme.
- Web server module enables simple remote monitoring and remote control of the system by means of web-based access via LAN/Wi-Fi interface. The current system status can be displayed at any time on a terminal unit.
Max. flow rate
Radiation chamber length
Minimum clearance for maintenance work
DIN / ANSI
* permissible operating pressure 3 bar
DULCODES 1x350 LP-PE
DULCODES 2x350 LP-PE
DULCODES 3x350 LP-PE
DULCODES 4x350 LP-PE
DULCODES 6x350 LP-PE *
Low-pressure lamp VARIO Flux
Comfort controller, optionally compact controller
Permissible operating pressure
5–40 °C with comfort control, 5–35 °C with compact control
Permissible water temperature
Downloads for UV System DULCODES LP-PE Plastic
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.