Peristaltic Pump DULCO®flex DFCa
Feed rates of up to 8,900 l/h at 8 bar
High pump capacities are not a problem with the peristaltic pump DULCO®flex DFCa. It is equipped with extra rollers and fabric-reinforced hoses for industrial use.
High pump capacities and long service life
It is ideal for heavy-duty industrial applications and pump capacities of up to 8,900 l/h at 8 bar back pressure.
A ball-bearing mounted rotor ensures extremely smooth running and a long service life.
Pumps with a Halar-coated pump housing can be produced for use in the chemical industry.
A vacuum unit can optionally be used to help the hose to return to its original shape with pumps of the product range DFCa, thereby improving their suction behaviour and ensuring the even feed of high-viscosity media.
- Simple to operate
- Reversible pumping direction
- Hose materials suitable for various chemicals
- Simple and quick hose change
- Ideal for pumping pasty, high-viscosity, abrasive and gaseous media
Field of application
- Chemical industry
- Waste water
- Connector sizes 1 1/4″- DN 80
- Feed rates of 0.43 - 6.72 l/rev
- Hose materials NR, NBR, EPDM, Norprene, NR-A, NBR-A
- Self-priming up to 8 m
- Back pressure up to 8 bar
- Stainless steel base plate
- Available as a mobile unit
- Various connectors, such as BSP, NPT, Tri-Clamp, DIN 11851 and flange
- Pulsation damper
- Leakage sensor
- Housing with Halar coating
- Vacuum system
- Food approval EU 1935/2004
|Hose||NR, NBR, EPDM, NR-A, Norprene, NBR-A|
|Self-priming||up to 8 m|
|Rollers / shoes||Rollers|
|Type||Feed rate / revolution||Delivery rate at max. back pressure||Hose diameter (internal)||Max. solids||Weight without drive||Connection DN|
|DFCa 030||0.43||8||727||28||7.0||62||DN 32|
|DFCa 040||0.86||8||1,495||35||8.8||89||DN 40|
|DFCa 050||1.47||8||1,852||40||10.0||140||DN 40|
|DFCa 060||3.16||8||5,100||55||13.8||235||DN 50|
|DFCa 070||6.72||8||8,900||65||16.3||440||DN 65|
Downloads for Peristaltic Pump DULCO®flex DFCa
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.