Peristaltic Pump DULCOFLEX DFCa
Feed rates of up to 8,900 l/h at 8 bar
High pump capacities are not a problem with the peristaltic pump DULCOFLEX DFCa. It is equipped with extra rollers and fabric-reinforced hoses for industrial use.
High pump capacities and long service life
It is ideal for heavy-duty industrial applications and pump capacities of up to 8900 l/h at 8 bar back pressure. A ball bearing-mounted rotor ensures extremely smooth running and a long service life.
Pumps with a Halar-coated pump housing can be produced for use in the chemical industry.
As an option, with pumps of the DFCa product range, a vacuum device can be used to help the hose to return to its original shape, thereby improving their suction behaviour and ensuring the even feed of highly viscose media.
- Simple to operate
- Reversible pumping direction
- Hose materials suitable for various chemicals
- Simple and quick hose change
- Ideal for pumping pasty, high-viscosity, abrasive and gaseous media
Field of application
- Chemical industry
- Waste water
- Connector sizes 1 1/4”- DN 80
- Feed rates of 0.43 - 6.72 l/rev
- Hose materials NR, NBR, EPDM, Norprene, NR-A, NBR-A
- Self-priming up to 8 m
- Back pressure up to 8 bar
- Stainless steel base plate
- Available as a mobile unit
- VARIOus connectors, such as BSP, NPT, Tri-Clamp, DIN 11851 and flange
- Pulsation damper
- Leak sensor
- Housing with Halar coating
- Vacuum system
- Food approval EU 1935/2004
|Hose||NR, NBR, EPDM, NR-A, Norprene, NBR-A|
|Self-priming||up to 8 m|
|Rollers / shoes||Rollers|
Feed rate / revolution
Downloads for Peristaltic Pump DULCOFLEX DFCa
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.