Capacity range of up to 8200 l/h
The metering system PolyRex is a double-decker batching station for the processing of liquid and powdered polymers. It consists of the feed and mixer unit and the two stainless steel double-decker tanks. The polymers used are ideally utilised.
PolyRex can do more: Processes liquid and powdered polymers.
The upper storage tank represents the batching/ maturing tank. The lower tank is the storage tank for the prepared polymer solution. The powdered polymer is transported to the powder feeder by a vacuum conveyor using 2 conveyor screws and mixed into 3 layers with water in the underlying mixer unit; wetting cone, water injector and stirrer in batching tank. The solution is then transferred to the upper storage tank using the water pressure of the diluting water. The polymer solution matures completely in this, a short circuit effect is avoided. After maturing, the solution can be transferred to the lower storage tank via the motorised valve.
Compact controller ABB AC500 PM573-ETH and touch panel CP635
- Dust-free filling of the powder storage tank thanks to use of a vacuum conveyor
- Double screw metering unit with 2 counter-rotating conveyor screws enables low-pulsation metering with a high level of dosing precision.
- Pressure reducer provides for a constant water supply
- Effective 3-phase mixing of the polymer solution
- No short-circuiting effect: polymer particles cannot pass through the process without activation
Field of application
- Potable water treatment
- Waste water treatment (industry and local authorities)
- Sludge de-watering
- Paper production
- Vacuum conveyor for filling from small powder bags
- Powder top hopper with inspection glass
- Powder level probe for detecting an empty top hopper
- Shut-off damper on feeder to prevent moisture infiltration
- Wetting cone in stainless steel for dissolving of the powder
- Water apparatus with wetting cone and injector to produce an effective and homogeneous polymer solution from powdered polymers
- Stainless steel tank for maturing and feeding the polymer solution in slightly offset double-deck arrangement for PolyRex 0.6 - 8.4, with adjacent tanks for PolyRex Maxi 11 - 23
- Motorised valve to dispense the solution into the storage tank
- Slow-running stirrer in the upper storage tank for gentle mixing of the polymer solution
|Tank volume||Discharge volume||Polymer dosing capacity|
|PolyRex 0.6||2 x 0.3||240||1.2|
|PolyRex 1.0||2 x 0.6||460||2.3|
|PolyRex 2.0||2 x 1.0||940||4.7|
|PolyRex 3.0||2 x 1.5||1,280||6.4|
|PolyRex 4.0||2 x 2.0||1,900||9.5|
|PolyRex 5.4||2 x 2.7||2,400||12.0|
|PolyRex 6.6||2 x 3.3||3,200||16.0|
|PolyRex 8.4||2 x 4.2||3,820||19.2|
|PolyRex Maxi 11||2 x 5.5||5,100||25.5|
|PolyRex Maxi 16||2 x 8.0||6,600||33.0|
|PolyRex Maxi 23||2 x 11.5||8,200||41.0|
Downloads for Metering system PolyRex
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.