UV System Dulcodes LP
Flow up to 523 m³/h
The unique UV systems Dulcodes LP are synonymous with pioneering water treatment – efficient and free of chemicals.
Precise lamp dimming in seconds – even with varying flows and water temperatures
Our patented Vario-Flux high-output lamps with dynamic lamp heating are used in the Dulcodes LP. Thanks to the unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the Vario-Flux lamps, the lamps can be quickly and precisely dimmed over a broad capacity range of up to 50% of the nominal electrical power. This ensures automatic adjustment to varying flows and water temperatures at all times.
Efficiency even increases in dimmed mode, which has a particularly positive effect when the actual flow is below the system’s maximum possible flow.
The flow in the Dulcodes LP has been optimised in a reactor based on intensive computer simulation. At the same time the pressure loss is kept to a minimum. The resulting uniform radiation dose of a partial volumetric flow (without over-metering or under-metering) leads to minimal use of energy, a minimum number of lamps and significantly reduced life cycle costs.
- UV system Dulcodes LP for a broad field of application for efficient, safe and chemical-free water disinfection
- Unique dynamic lamp heating adjusts the lamp output in seconds and provides for optimum disinfection even with rapidly varying flows and water temperatures
- Homogeneous UV dose, thanks to optimised flow behaviour in the reactor, guarantees maximum flow output with a minimum number of lamps and minimum pressure loss
- Reduced life cycle costs due to the long service life of Vario-Flux high-output lamps with low energy consumption and high UV output
- Excellent flexibility, thanks to vertical or horizontal installation and free choice of the flange position
- Location-independent system monitoring in real time via the DULCONNEX Platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency due to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.
Field of application
- Potable water treatment
- Food and beverage production
- Swimming pool water
- High-grade stainless steel 1.4404/AISI316L reactor hydraulically optimised by means of computer simulation
- High-output amalgam lamp "Vario-Flux" with dynamic lamp heating.
- Guaranteed lamp service life of 14,000 operating hours (pro rata)
- Electronic ballasts for the gentle ignition, operation and individual monitoring and control of the lamps
- Long-term stable UVC sensor for continuous monitoring of the system
- Efficient and chemical-free cleaning of the cover tubes with manual or automatic wiper system, optionally available for selected system sizes
- Continuous monitoring of the reactor temperature by temperature sensor Pt 1000
- Single lamp system: equipped with either a Compact controller or Comfort controller
- Various options for simple integration of the system in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital interfaces and connectors
- Data logger: all relevant operating data and ell events are saved on the SD card and can simply and conveniently be visualised with an analysis programme
- Web server module enables simple remote monitoring and remote control of the system by means of web-based access via LAN/Wi-Fi interface. The current system status can be displayed at any time on a terminal unit
Max. flow rate*
Radiation chamber length
Minimum clearance for maintenance work
DIN / ANSI / TC
* 98 %/cm transmission; flows certified to DVGW W 294 / ÖNORM / SVGW / ACS
** TC = Tri Clamp
RP 2” / RP 2”
DN 80 / 3” / DN 80
DN 100 / 4” / DN 100
DN 150 / 6” / DN 150
DN 200 / 8” / DN 200
DN 200 / 8”
|Lamp type||Low-pressure lamp Vario Flux|
|Control type||Comfort controller, optionally compact controller|
|Permissible operating pressure||10 bar or 16 bar|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 – 40 °C with comfort controller, 5 – 35 °C with compact controller|
|Permissible water temperature||2 – 70 °C|
|Degree of protection||IP 66|
Downloads for UV System Dulcodes LP
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.