Metering System DULCODOS® panel (DSWb)
Pump capacity depending on the selected pump up to 1,000 l/h, back pressure 10 – 2 bar
DULCODOS® panel is a complete metering system for reliable chemical metering. It is now even more space-saving and quickly available – our new standards ensure this. Your can select perfectly coordinated components, depending on material resistance, pump capacity and function.
Our quickly available solution for your metering task.
The metering system DULCODOS® panel is your convenient method for reliably metering liquid chemicals – and is available cost-effectively and extremely quickly, thanks to the preconfigured modules.
The metering pump is the heart of the metering system. The number of points of injection and metering pumps must be defined. There are several models to choose from. The right components, such as mounting plate A handy module for fast and straightforward installation: the pump is directly attached to the mounting plate supplied and clips perfectly into place. Conveniently insert the cables into the front connectors – and you're done! more in the glossary, pipework, hydraulic and electric accessories, come from this.
The new valve block for solenoid metering pumps gives the metering systems a well arranged structure. Every system features two relief valves, a collecting pan with leak sensor and a calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary tank for controlled metering for complete operational safety. An inductive flow meter can also be selected. This simple configuration enables fast delivery and seamless commissioning.
- Reliable and precise metering of liquid chemicals with proven diaphragm metering pumps
- Safe operation, thanks to relief valves and integrated collecting pan
- Stable assembly frame and assembly cabinets
- Systems with 1 or 2 pumps and 1 or 2 points of injection
- Material selection in PVC or PP with FKM or EPDM seals
- Selected adhesive for PVC: Tangit or DTX
Field of application
Metering of liquid chemicals, e.g.
- cooling water treatment
- Waste water and process water treatment
- Paper industry
- ProMinent diaphragm metering pumps of the product range Beta®, delta®, gamma/ X or Sigma
- Dimensions: 1,200 x 800 x 450 mm to 2,000 x 1,600 x 650 mm (H x W x D)
- Material combinations: PP/FKM, PP/EPDM or PVC/FKM, PVC/EPDM (note compatibility with the feed chemical)
- PVC adhesive selection: Tangit or DTX
- Relief valves to protect the pipework
- Collecting pan with leakage sensor
- Flushing connectors
- Terminal box with master switch
- Assembly frame with spray guard or metering cabinet with sliding doors
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS® panel (DSWb)
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.