Metering system DULCODOS® universal
Pump volume depending on the selected pump up to 75 l/h, back pressure 10 – 2 bar
The metering system DULCODOS® universal combines carefully selected standard components with the solenoid-driven metering pump you have selected. This is your convenient method for the reliable metering of liquid chemicals – and is available cost-effectively and extremely quickly thanks to the preconfigured modules.
Liquid chemicals are metered conveniently, cost-effectively and reliably
Metering is dependent on the metering pump. Components, such as pipes, relief valves and electrics – indispensable, but scarcely variable – ensure the reliable operation of the system. That is why we have pre-configured the new metering system DULCODOS® universal with these standards. The benefits for you: low costs, fast delivery, simple commissioning.
Naturally you have a choice here as well: Should it be the solenoid driven metering pump Beta® 4 or 5, gamma/ X or gamma/ XL? Should the pipes and seals be made of PP/FKM or PVC/EPDM? And do you need one or two points of injection with one or two pumps?
The novel valve block gives every metering system a clearly arranged structure. Every system features two relief valves, a collecting pan with leak sensor and a calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary tank for controlled metering for complete operational safety.
- Reliable and precise metering of liquid chemicals with proven solenoid-driven metering pumps
- Safe operation, thanks to relief valves and collecting pan
- Stable installation frame rotationally sintered from a single piece
- Systems with 1 or 2 pumps and 1 or 2 points of injection
- Calibration unit with priming function for controlled metering
- Optional: Pulsation damper, spray guard
Field of application
Metering of liquid chemicals, e.g.
- cooling water treatment
- Waste water and process water treatment
- Paper industry
- ProMinent solenoid driven metering pumps Beta® 4/5, gamma/ X or gamma/ XL
- Dimensions: 1,700 x 1,200 x 635 mm (H x W x D)
- Material combinations: PP/FKM or PVC/EPDM (note compatibility with the feed chemical)
- Relief valves to protect the pipework
- Collecting pan with leak sensor
- Flushing connectors
- Terminal box with master switch
- Assembly frame available in 4 standard colours
|Metering pumps||Points of injection||Material combinations||Hose materials|
|Type 1||1||1||PVC/EPDM or PP/FKM||PTFE|
|Type 2||2||1||PVC/EPDM or PP/FKM||PTFE|
|Type 3||2||2||PVC/EPDM or PP/FKM||PTFE|
Downloads for Metering system DULCODOS® universal
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.