Monitoring and treatment of waste water with DULCOTROL® Waste Water – the compact measuring and control system specially designed for applications in municipal and industrial waste water treatment.
The compact measuring and control system for the reliable monitoring and treatment of waste water.
The measuring and control systems DULCOTROL® waste water are used in all branches of industry where waste water is treated. All the necessary components are mounted on a polypropylene panel and ready to connect. The choice of components is matched to the application. The measuring and control systems can be configured using the relevant identity code ordering system. With the "panel-mounted" version, all the components except the sensors are mounted on a polypropylene panel. In the "assembly kit" version, all components are supplied loose in a package. The DULCOTROL® ordering system works with user-based selection criteria so that you can select the most appropriate measuring and control system, largely without technical knowledge. One or two measured variables The physical variables to be determined by measuring. more in the glossary can be configured in each product range.
- Availability of all key chemical measured parameters for water treatment
- Application-optimised configuration of components by user-based order criteria
- Configuration of 1 or 2 complete measuring and control points on a plate or as an assembly
- The equipment on the controllers can be selected
- Flexible use by designing the measuring and control point fully assembled or as an assembly
- Flexible adaptation to special applications and measuring ranges by designing the measuring and control points without sensors and ordering the sensor type and measuring range separately
Field of application
- Treatment of industrial and municipal waste water
- pH neutralisation
- Desalination of process water
- Control of dissolved oxygen
- Installation in the bypass of the main water line through which the medium flows
- Max. pressure, depending on design: 1 bar/3 bar/6 bar
- Flow, depending on design: 15...40 l/h/ 40...65 l/h/ 300...500 l/h
- Max. feed chemical temperature: primarily up to 45 °C, with some versions up to 65 °C (max. 2 bar)
- Ambient temperature: + 5...50 °C
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Power supply: 90 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Downloads for Measuring and Control Systems DULCOTROL® Waste Water
load more of