Transparent water analysis with the DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa - all combinations of relevant water treatment sensors can be freely evaluated and all actuators controlled.
Transparency of water analysis in the Dialog controller for one or two measuring points.
The diaLog DACa controller uses intelligent controller functions to close the control circuit between ProMinent DULCOTEST® sensors and ProMinent® metering pumps. It offers special functions for water treatment, like the processing of disturbance variables and switch-over of control parameters.
The controller was developed for continuous measurement and control of the parameters necessary for this and can be configured for one of two measuring channels depending on the application. Sensors from 14 freely selectable measured variables can be connected per channel. The controller can communicate with analogue or digital sensors and actuators.
Popular field buses are available for communication with the control level. The data, calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary and event logger records all measured values, control variables, digital inputs, calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary values, warning and error messages with a time stamp on the SD card.
- Lower investment costs: through two independent PID controllers in one device
- Flexible selection and permits simple subsequent adjustments: 14 different measured variables per channel
- Ready for the world - offers 22 operating languages
- Transparency in troubleshooting: Event, calibration and measured data logger with easy-to-access SD memory card
- Ready for integration into your system: with various field bus systems, like PROFIBUS®-DP, PROFINET®, Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP
Field of application
- Measurement and control of water parameters in industrial and process water treatment plants
- Measurement of the pH value and disinfection parameters in the food and beverage industry
- Monitoring of the chlorine dioxide concentration in systems for legionella control and prevention, for example in schools, hotels or hospitals
- Market gardening: Measurement of the disinfection parameters in irrigation and sprinkler irrigation water
- Monitoring of the water parameters in potable water circuits
- Measurement and control of the hygiene parameters in swimming pools
- Measured variables: pH, ORP, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, chlorite, bromine, conductivity, peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, ozone, dissolved oxygen and fluoride
- Method of installation, degree of protection: Combination housing (wall mounting, control panel mounting, pillar assembly) IP 67, IP 54
- Measurement: 1 or 2 measuring channels, optional
- Temperature compensation for pH, pH compensation for chlorine
- Control: PID controller, monodirectional controller (e.g. with pH acid or alkali), bidirectional controller (e.g. with pH acid and alkali)
- Control inputs: 2 digital control inputs (5 control inputs with 2-channel controller)
- Control outputs: Feedforward control of flow via mA or frequency (e.g. of contact water meter)
mV connection type:
pH: 0.00 ... 14.00
ORP voltage: -1500 ... +1500 mV
Connection type mA (amperometric measured variables, measuring ranges corresponding to the sensors):
Hydrogen peroxide (PER sensor)
Hydrogen peroxide (PEROX sensor with PEROX transducer V2 Order No. 1047979)
Connection type mA (potentiometer measured variables, measuring ranges corresponding to the transmitter):
Conductivity (measuring ranges corresponding to the transmitters):
via Transmitter 0/4 ... 20 mA
via Pt 100/Pt 1000, measuring range 0 ... 150 °C
ORP voltage: 1 mV
Temperature: 0.1 °C
Amperometric analysis (chlorine etc.): 0.001/0.01 ppm, 0.01 vol.%, 0.1 vol.%
|Accuracy||0.3% based on the full-scale reading|
|Measurement input||pH/ORP (input resistance > 0.5 x 1012 Ω)|
|Temperature compensation||Pt 100/Pt 1000 for pH, chlorine dioxide (CDP) sensor and fluoride|
|Correction range||0 … 100 °C|
|pH compensation range for chlorine||Sensor CLE 3 and CLE 3.1: 6.5 ... 8.5, sensor CBR: 6.5 ... 9.5|
|Disturbance signals||Flow via 0/4 … 20 mA or contact water meter, 1 - 500 Hz|
|Control characteristic||P/PID control|
|Control||2 x bidirectional control|
|Analogue outputs||2 (3) x 0/4 ... 20 mA electrically isolated, max. load 450 Ω, range and assignment (measured, correction, control variable) can be set|
2 x 2 pulse frequency outputs for metering pump control
2 relays (limit value, 3-point step or pulse length control)
|Alarm relay||250 V ~3 A, 700 VA contact type changeover contact|
|Digital control inputs||2 (5) as a remote control input for the functions pause control / sample water fault, parameter set switch-over, level monitoring of chemical tanks|
|Electrical connection||90-253 V, 50/60 Hz, 25 VA|
|Field bus connection||PROFIBUS®-DP, PROFINET, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP|
0 ... 60 °C (for inside deployment or with a protective enclosure)
Wall mounted: IP 67
Control cabinet mounting: IP 54
|Tests and approvals||CE, MET (corresponding to UL according to IEC 61010)|
|Housing material||PC with flame proofing equipment|
|Dimensions||250 x 220 x 122 mm (WxHxD)|
Standard equipment of the 1-channel design
- Measuring channel 1 with 14 freely selectable measured variables (via mV or mA). The measured variables conductive or inductive conductivity are provided by the Compact controllers COND_C (conductive) and COND_I (inductive).
- PID controller with pulse frequency-based metering pump control for 2 metering pumps.
- 2 analogue outputs for measured value, correction value or control variable (dependent on the optional equipment).
- 2 digital inputs for sample water fault detection, pause and parameter switch-over.
- 2 output relays selectable as limit value, cycle timer, real-time timer or intermittent programmable control output (depending on the optional equipment).
- Measured variables and language selection during commissioning.
- Temperature compensation of the pH, chlorine dioxide (CDP) and fluoride measurement via Pt100/Pt1000.
- 22 operating languages: all European languages as well as Chinese, Russian, Thai, Korean. The operating language is selected during commissioning and can be changed at any time by a keyboard shortcut. The documentation language is selected via the identity code. A data carrier is also supplied that contains all other languages.
- Saving and transfer of device parameterisation by means of the SD card.
- Calibration and event data logger (without SD card, data is saved in the controller).
- Interference variable processing (flow) via frequency (contact water meter).
- Subsequent upgrade of the software function by means of an activation key or firmware update.
Optional equipment of the 2-channel design
- Interference variable processing (flow) via mA, or
- pH compensation for chlorine with pH control, or
- External remote setpoint via an analogue signal for channel 1.
- Second, complete measuring and control channel with PID controller (replaces the D2Ca controller).
- 3. Analogue output for measured value, correction value or control variable (depending on the optional equipment).
- 3 additional digital inputs, e.g. for level monitoring, pause and sample water alarm for channel 2.
- Temperature compensation of the pH, chlorine dioxide (CDP) and fluoride measurement.
- Combination of packages 2 and 3
- Measurement data logger with SD card
- Visualisation of the measured data using a web server via LAN or WLAN and a PC/tablet PC and web browser
- PROFIBUS®-DP, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP
- Protective RC circuit for output relay: Protects the output relay if inductive loads are to be switched (e.g. solenoid valves or motors).
Downloads for Controller DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa
load more of