Do you wish a simple controller for water analysis? One that is easy to operate and with which you can freely select between all common measured variables per channel? There is one: our all-rounder DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa/DACb! What is more, it is Ethernet-/LAN-capable and can be ideally integrated into existing networks.
Water parameter analysis made easy – with the DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa/DACb
The controller DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa/DACb is our compact all-rounder for water analysis. With its specially designed functionalities, e.g. processing or interference variables and switchover of control parameters, it closes the control circuit between DULCOTEST® sensors and ProMinent® metering pumps. The two measuring and control channels of the DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa/DACb can be individually configured to meet customer requirements. Everything that you need for the reliable treatment of industrial and process water, potable water or even swimming pool water.
- Simple operation thanks to a clearly arranged display
- More for your money: two measuring and control channels now in the basic configuration -> available from 3rd quarter of 2017 as the DACb version
- Versatile use: all common measured variables can be set per channel and subsequently altered
- Control from everywhere: LAN-capable and convenient remote access via integrated web server
- Maximum flexibility: individually adjustable to different operating statuses, e.g. Day-Night mode
- Excellent process safety and reliability: avoidance of incorrect metering by time-based monitoring of control variables
Field of application
- Measurement and control of water parameters in industrial and process water treatment plants
- Monitoring of the water parameters potable water
- Measurement of pH value and disinfection parameters in the food and beverage industry
- Measurement and control of the hygiene parameters in swimming pools
- Monitoring of the chlorine dioxide concentration in systems for legionella control and prevention, for example in schools, hotels or hospitals
- Measurement of the disinfection parameters of irrigation and sprinkler irrigation water in market gardens
- Measured variables: pH, ORP, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, chlorite, bromine, conductivity, peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, ozone, dissolved oxygen and fluoride
- Method of installation, degree of protection: Combination housing (wall mounting, control panel mounting, pillar assembly) IP 67 and IP 66
- Control: two measuring and control channels, each with independent monodirectional PID controller (optional: two bidirectional PID controllers) -> available from 3rd quarter of 2017 as the DACb version
- 24 V DC protective low voltage supply e.g. by means of solar system or in the wet area of waterworks -> available from 3rd quarter of 2017 as the DACb version
- Temperature compensation for pH and for chlorine dioxide process sensor CDP, pH compensation for chlorine
- Digital inputs for the processing of control signals, e.g. of process water limit contacts, remote stop control and to monitor the liquid levels in chemical storage tanks
- Control outputs for electronically controlled metering pumps and solenoid valves
- Interference variable processing: simple control of water parameters in flowing water by processing the flow in the control algorithm
- Adaptation of the controller setpoint to changed process conditions is possible via remote control by means of the mA signal of a PLC Programmable Logic Controller or with higher requirements via the field bus option
mV connection type:
pH: 0.00 ... 14.00
ORP voltage: -1500 ... +1500 mV
Connection type mA (amperometric measured variables, measuring ranges corresponding to the sensors):
Hydrogen peroxide (PER sensor)
Hydrogen peroxide (PEROX sensor with PEROX transducer V2 Order No. 1047979)
Connection type mA (potentiometer measured variables, measuring ranges corresponding to the transmitter):
Conductivity (measuring ranges corresponding to the transmitters):
via Transmitter 0/4 ... 20 mA
via Pt 100/Pt 1000, measuring range 0 ... 150 °C
ORP voltage: 1 mV
Temperature: 0.1 °C
Amperometric analysis (chlorine etc.): 0.001/0.01 ppm, 0.01 vol.%, 0.1 vol.%
|Accuracy||0.3% based on the full-scale reading|
|Measurement input||pH/ORP (input resistance > 0.5 x 1012 Ω)|
|Temperature compensation||Pt 100/Pt 1000 for pH, chlorine dioxide (CDP) sensor and fluoride|
|Correction range||0 … 100 °C|
|pH compensation range for chlorine||Sensor CLE 3 and CLE 3.1: 6.5 ... 8.5, sensor CBR: 6.5 ... 9.5|
|Disturbance signals||Flow via 0/4 … 20 mA or contact water meter 1 - 500 Hz, the interference variable acts on both channels|
|Control characteristic||P/PID control|
|Control||2 x bidirectional control|
|Analogue outputs||2 (3) x 0/4 ... 20 mA electrically isolated, max. load 450 Ω, range and assignment (measured, correction, control variable) can be set|
2 x 2 pulse frequency outputs for metering pump control
2 relays (limit value, 3-point step or pulse length control)
|Alarm relay||250 V ~3 A, 700 VA contact type changeover contact|
|Digital control inputs||2 (5) as a remote control input for the functions pause control / sample water fault, parameter set switch-over, level monitoring of chemical tanks|
|Electrical connection||90 – 253 V, 50/60 Hz, 25 VA, 24 V DC|
|Field bus connection||PROFIBUS®-DP, Modbus RTU|
0 ... 50°C (for use indoors or with a protective enclosure)
Wall-mounted: IP 66 and IP 67 (NEMA 4X)
Installation in the control cabinet: IP 54 for control cabinet door
|Tests and approvals||CE, MET (corresponding to UL according to IEC 61010)|
|Housing material||PC with flame proofing equipment|
|Dimensions||250 x 220 x 122 mm (WxHxD)|
Standard equipment of the 1-channel design
- Measuring channel 1 with 14 freely selectable measured variables (via mV or mA). The measured variables conductive or inductive conductivity are provided by the Compact controllers COND_C (conductive) and COND_I (inductive).
- PID controller with pulse frequency-based metering pump control for 2 metering pumps.
- 2 analogue outputs for measured value, correction value or control variable (dependent on the optional equipment).
- 2 digital inputs for sample water fault detection, pause and parameter switch-over.
- 2 output relays selectable as limit value, cycle timer, real-time timer or intermittent programmable control output (depending on the optional equipment).
- Measured variables and language selection during commissioning.
- Temperature compensation of the pH, chlorine dioxide (CDP) and fluoride measurement via Pt100/Pt1000.
- 22 operating languages: all European languages as well as Chinese, Russian, Thai, Korean. The operating language is selected during commissioning and can be changed at any time by a keyboard shortcut. The documentation language is selected via the identity code. A data carrier is also supplied that contains all other languages.
- Saving and transfer of device parameterisation by means of the SD card.
- Calibration and event data logger (without SD card, data is saved in the controller).
- Interference variable processing (flow) via frequency (contact water meter).
- Subsequent upgrade of the software function by means of an activation key or firmware update.
Optional equipment of the 2-channel design
- Interference variable processing (flow) via mA, or
- pH compensation for chlorine with pH control, or
- External remote setpoint via an analogue signal for channel 1.
- Second, complete measuring and control channel with PID controller (replaces the D2Ca controller).
- 3rd analogue output for measured value, correction value or control variable (depending on the optional equipment).
- 3 additional digital inputs, e.g. for level monitoring, pause and sample water alarm for channel 2.
- Temperature compensation of the pH, chlorine dioxide (CDP) and fluoride measurement.
- Combination of packages 2 and 3 (only one channel for amperometric sensors is available with the interference variable mA).
- Measurement data logger with SD card
- Visualisation of the measured data using a web server via LAN or WLAN and a PC/tablet PC and web browser
- PROFIBUS®-DP, Modbus RTU
- Protective RC circuit for output relay: Protects the output relay if inductive loads are to be switched (e.g. solenoid valves or motors). Not with 24 V DC electrical connector.
Note: The controller DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa will be replaced by the DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb at latest by the 3rd quarter of 2017.
Downloads for Controller DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa/DACb
load more of